Reviews for Half Asleep
RosieGurrl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A heart-wrenching masterpiece.
C chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
The thing is that your one shots are so good...I have read a couple of them and you leave the ending open in many of them and that i a bad thing for the readers who liked it so much...So for advice maybe you should put some clousure in your oneshots if you are not planing on writing it as a full story...

But like i said it's really good and you are one of my favorite writers in this place
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2006

That was brilliant. I loved the detail and how you described how Will felt so well.

Well done!

Take care!
char chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
that was pretty good
Victoria Lilly chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I HAD to check out this one since you told me to in 'i'm awake'!...and i'm so glad i did! I SO loved the personification with the nightmares at the beginning! it was beautifully written! you have such a talent for describing things and making the reader feel like they are THERE and can ACTUALLY picture it! you did such a good job! i know you said that this was just to remain a ONEshot but i'b love to see MORE will/caleb oneshots from you! you really have a talent and i wanna see more! keep up the great work! ~VL
jujubee123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
You can write! that was good it made me cry!
LadyLibra12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
... it was full of detail, its like you were Will. you are a great writer. PLEASE write more stories like this!
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
You are an awesome writer! Kepp up the good writings!
MaGiCsLiFe chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
EnV chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
well if u wont continue this will u continue the other one.. I'm awake?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
that was really deep
Kateb chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
COOL! I LOVE WILLXCALEB Stories they are awsome!

forget cornelia! This is so coufusing to me though! ok that might be becuse i am a blonde but... Wait i have brown hair! does that make me a brown? well any way does Cornelia have thoughts in this to? Does Will onely talk or does Caleb Talk to? Please let me know!

alik chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
i really like your story. you should add more to it.
orinocono chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
of course, fantastic, really just beautiful. as always, EMAIL me though, we need to talk.
Cristina Gomez chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I noticed that you had so little reveiws for such a great story. So I decided to review myself. All I can say that this one-shot was beautiful. My heart clenched when you indicatded that Will was hurting. She's my favorite character after all. But you really do know how to do an angst fic, don't you? All the emotions and the way it was so descriptive were what was really appealing to me. The fact that it was Will/Caleb earned brownie points in my book. Please do more Will/Caleb fics in the future.