Reviews for The Beast of the Opera
BBRAE Forever 3 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
i loved this! a true work of art
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
QUITE THE CUSSING!...other then that this story is great.
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
This was an amazing story. I always felt that it was unfair for the Phantom to always want love but never get it. Then it was a BBXRae shipping (I'm ok with RobXRae pairing too). I love this story!
macy-terreth chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Two words.
Holey motherofgod. I read everything in one day. You are an excellent writer. And I thought J.K. Rowling was good. No. No. You changed my perspective. Don't stop writing. :) Or I will hunt you down.
KarateCat211 chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
That was beautiful *sniffles*You are an amazing author!
ArtMelody chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
This is so beautiful. I am like seriously crying right now. So sad...

I heard of the phantom of opera but I never read it... no im DEFINATLY gonna read it...or watch the movie...or play.

Anyways, awesome job with the story. I truly admire your stories!
MusicalMayhem1998 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
This is a wonderful story I love it! :D
Autumnchronicles chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
I LOVED it. Beautifully written, with a much more desirable ending than the origional. XD It's been a while since you've written this, I can see, but if you ever happen to look at this again just know that even early stuff can be good. :)
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
coolio so far!
noname00 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
wow! your fic was just great and though im not that much of an opera fan i still love the phantom of the opera and finding a teen titans version of it was just great...

aside from the rambling i loved this fic and though im sadden that its over the ending was just ever so bittersweet
phangirl17 chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
I'm a huge BB Rae fan and I'm obbsesed wth Phantom Of The Opera so natrualy I loved this story. it was asume keep writing
TitanNegro chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
Se os dois tivessem morrido juntos,teria sido melhor

Mas ficou ótima mesmo assim...quase(eu disse QUASE)me fez chorar
blah chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
I quite liked this, but it would've been better if you'd used A. 's lyrics. It was a clever idea and plot and I enjoyed reading it. POTO rules!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
WOW! AMAZING! PERFECT! YAY, I'm so happy that the Phantom/Beast AKA Garfield ended up with Raven!
CraneLee chapter 13 . 1/23/2008