Reviews for The Wonder of the Dimensional Power
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
really loving this story! please update again!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Awesome! XD Please continue it! No abandoning such an awesome piece of work! XD
Miaicegirl chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I laughed in the getting drunk part! It's really good, one of the best and not weirdest crossovers I read. I hope u will write more, but judging from the last update... maybe not? but i hope u will
MikuLuka chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Hey hey! I like ur story and i want to know the continuation! Can u update please~? :3
Bokmal14 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I think this is a wonderful crossover and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
NamioftheSea chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
OMG... I just read through the WHOLE story so far. & all I've got to say is that... I... LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Ayuzawa Haruna chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Syaoran has met his otou-san?

hmm~ it'll be interesting!
Mei Fire chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Must. Favorite. NOW!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
You are like CLAMP. I'm hanging over a cliff. Please update soon. I like this story. Tsubasa forever! (But wouldn't Sakura pass out because of the "price"? If Syaoran called Fujitaka "Outo-san" it would make her figure out who he is? She thinks Fujitaka lived alone. She would probably be able to guess.

Just wanted to make sure you knew
Ehzzu chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
plz update soon i really like this story...
silver-jasmine chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Flora/Rini: Continue! Love CCS! Like T(R)C!
jen chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
I really like the story
miforever29 chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Ooh, wow I love this story. I hope that Tomoyo is okay. And will Syaoran-kun be alright?

It's a shame you haven't updated for a year. Are you going to continue? If you do find the time, please revive this story! _
WolfAngelDeath chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
YEAH great chappie i really like it please update soon i would really like to know what happens. why did Syaoran faint?
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
XD OMG This story is so good! It's gotta be confusing for you though to keep up with everyone. Guess that's what happens when you introduce so many characters. ' I really love this story though cause it't a crossover of some of my favorite anime/mangas. You've writen it really well too! I'm not sure If I could keep up with that many characters. ' I really hope you update soon!