Reviews for Double Date
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 8/15
Loving this series. Still have the dialog down.
Lana Langston chapter 1 . 2/8
HAHA! I loved this story! Jaye and Mahandra have a beautiful friendship full of heartwarming and comedic moments. You captured the essence of these two characters really well!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm new to fanfic and i've added your story to my fave list but i forgot to review, and so i'm 5 yrs late and you probably don't give a damn about it anymore but THIS STORY IS FRIGGING AWESOME! i loveeeed Wonderfalls and this story was soooo spot on. thankyou for writing it.
Jak0TheShadows chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
You really manage to keep Jaye and Mahandra in character. Nice job!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very nice!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great job!
the Dominatrix chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great sequel! Keep writing! :)
Serrafina chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
As I said to your last fic, the dialogue is excellent! I can just see Caroline Dhavernas and Tracie Thoms acting this out...I hope there's going to be another installment.
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
please update
McKay chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is really cute. I love the Mahandra/Jaye dynamic. Please tell me this isn't the end! :)
Sad But True 16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I love this! The Dialouge is perfect!
Flame31 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Yay! You wrote a sequel...and it's just as good as the original! Double yay!
helfanzoefan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Yeah! I'm so happy to see a new Wonderfalls fic. I have enjoyed your work in other fandoms (Firefly I do believe). Great job here also, Jaye and Mahandra's interactions on the show were my favorite. You captured them wonderfully.

Write more I'll read.

Much luv,

Tyreta chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Pritty good so far I hope it does get better tough and i think that the animals have to talk more. It is also a little confusing with the dialog part but other then that its Wonderfalls so it has to be good.

Keep up the good work!