Reviews for Forbidden Love
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I wish the book had ended this way... i loved loved hot gimmick but ,i really wanted Hatsumi and Shinogu to be together. This was great! THANKYOU

-Lady Arual
Trumpet-Geek chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I adore Shinogu and Hatsumi! I was sad when they didn't end up together... I appreciate the fic! It's so hard to find a good ShinoguxHatsumi fic.
Kalika Shay chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
:D! Shinogu and Hatsumi 4-ever!
Kalika Shay chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
YAY!
Kalika Shay chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Oh, I love this story! I'm a total Shinogu fan. Nice touch with the relocation RIGHT after Hatsumi broke up with Ryoki. psh, that's totally something that would happen (. I very much dislike Ryoki. YAY! can't wait to see what happens.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
i love this couple and i thin u should keep it up. I think you for this story and please make another one of this couple please
DormantUserUnknown chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow, I mean !That is so good!
Kanamelover chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
WOW that was good! Not like really fake good but like seriously good... I love this ficc and this couple
the-reedus-express chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
hot hot HOT! that was really passionate...i felt that...wow...just wow *adds story and author to favs*
the-reedus-express chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
aw thats so cute!
the-reedus-express chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Twilightandinuyashafan4life chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow this is good
Emyralld chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
I'm so incredibly glad you're writing this story.

I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

Finally someone doesn't write Hatsumi as a pushover.. XD

[The fact that it's a Hatsumi x Shiguno fic is a major bonus.]

[I don't mind Hatsumi x Azusa fics either. I just dislike Ryoki's character extremely..]

Oh! &The charm bracelet idea was adorable.

Though.. I liked the subtle Akane X Kazama twist too.

In the manga, neither of them seem like the type to truly settle down. So I liked seeing that angle/pov of them.

[Hopefully HxS have a little one of their own in the future?]
BoulevardBatter chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
i really love this pairing but right now i'm pissed at Hatsumi. i don't know if you have volume 11 yet so i want ruin it for you but what she does Shinogu made me cry! he just didn't deserve it!
elvenarcher516 chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
...Well...that was a blowout of a chapter...

sorry, i don't usually say this...and i have LOVED all of your previous chapters...but...that was SERIOUSLY dissapointing...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »