Reviews for Show Me Your Colours
moonlight10060 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Dude its been more than 7 years...
Still waiting!
Krimzonrayne chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Im so fucking sad this isn't finished. It's so adorable.
Val chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
O no! I hope there is more to come! I am loving this!
Philosophize chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Please don't abandon!
Bentears chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
I really like your story! I hope you decide to continue it!
harmony is awesome chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
this was really good. i loved the arguments of james and lily
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
GAH! PLEASE UPDATE!
catgirl87 chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Love the story can’t wait for the next chapter, but are you going to update or are you abandoning this story, it‘s been almost five years . Can’t wait to see where you go with this story.
Susan Drakian chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I really enjoyed this read. But seeing the date this was last published. Its safe to assume I can't look forward to the next chapter any time soon. I hope you come to it eventually.
bookworm914 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for posting this story. It's light, witty, and fun, exactly what I needed to clear my head today. I would really enjoy reading the rest of the story, if you are still writing.
freakyfinger chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
If only you would continue this story! I've read it so many times now, and I would love to see it finished!
bobcox26 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
more please
makemesmile98 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Will you write anymore of this brilliant story?
l'amour perdu chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Hey, I've seen this story on Portkey and when I saw it here I was hoping that maybe there were at least a couple more chapters to the story on here. I really enjoy the story and wonder if you're going to continue it? Please do.

Keep it up can't wait for more

Canadianmegz on Portkey
Ashley chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Hi. I really loved your story and hope you would continue writing it. It one of the best ones I've read and its become a favourite. Please finish the story if possible. :)