Reviews for Show Me Your Colours
Val chapter 10 . 4/14
O no! I hope there is more to come! I am loving this!
Philosophize chapter 10 . 2/18
Please don't abandon!
Bentears chapter 10 . 1/23
I really like your story! I hope you decide to continue it!
harmony is awesome chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
this was really good. i loved the arguments of james and lily
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
GAH! PLEASE UPDATE!
catgirl87 chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Love the story can’t wait for the next chapter, but are you going to update or are you abandoning this story, it‘s been almost five years . Can’t wait to see where you go with this story.
Susan Drakian chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I really enjoyed this read. But seeing the date this was last published. Its safe to assume I can't look forward to the next chapter any time soon. I hope you come to it eventually.
bookworm914 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for posting this story. It's light, witty, and fun, exactly what I needed to clear my head today. I would really enjoy reading the rest of the story, if you are still writing.
freakyfinger chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
If only you would continue this story! I've read it so many times now, and I would love to see it finished!
bobcox26 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
more please
makemesmile98 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Will you write anymore of this brilliant story?
l'amour perdu chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Hey, I've seen this story on Portkey and when I saw it here I was hoping that maybe there were at least a couple more chapters to the story on here. I really enjoy the story and wonder if you're going to continue it? Please do.

Keep it up can't wait for more

Canadianmegz on Portkey
Ashley chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Hi. I really loved your story and hope you would continue writing it. It one of the best ones I've read and its become a favourite. Please finish the story if possible. :)
Caitjane chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I really think you should continue this story, I know you haven't updated it in years. Please at the very least say that it's on a permanent hiatus it broke my heart when the story just ended.
Joe Lawyer chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
I am super, super impressed with this story! I normally don’t go for exclusively romantic HP fanfiction, but this one was wonderful. Very sweet. Great dialog. Lovely, measured progression in Harry and Hermione’s relationship. It also didn’t have that romantic comedy vibe where little things were blown out of proportion or there was some unnaturally extreme drama. The pieces of the story fit together very well in a very believable fashion. The way you made them both seeing other people that they both came to see weren’t good for them was a fantastic touch. It set up a minor bit of conflict/obstacle in their get together, but since it was a mutual thing there was no need to get unrealistically worked up about it. Even the confrontation with Josh, while expected, was done wonderfully. As soon as things escalated, Hermione being the smart girl she is, left immediately to get to safety. Given Hermione’s natural loyalty and sense of fairness, it also provides her an iron-clad reason to pursue Harry with a clear conscience. Really well done!

Great, great work! I’m just extremely disappointed now that this story was abandoned years ago. So much potential lost. I don’t favorite a story lightly or normally this early in the plot while incomplete, but I liked it so much I have to share it with others. Thank you for a great read. Maybe one day you’ll come back to it. Stranger things have happened.