Reviews for To Where We Belong
jpstar57 chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
I read the whole story through before reviewing. Great story. You got the love and everything that went with it.
doc coffee chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
oooohh, it's cute. Is there a sequel?
doc coffee chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
oh! I could just not read fast enough to read the chapter. Their reunion was so great...
laura carr chapter 22 . 1/17/2008
great story.
Toninho chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
That historizes it ended, if yes, she will have a sequel, she is very legal to be like this " stop "
Cokie chapter 22 . 12/11/2006
What a wonderful journey from the beginning to the end. Thank-you for sharing.
nahane chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
Loved this story! :D I'm only reviewing now though because I only found it today - but I'm glad I did. :D

I did notice a few very small grammar mistakes, but your writing's great, especially considering it's not in your first language. (The mistakes were pretty recognisably German - my mum/relatives/my mum's friends make similar small mistakes like that, and when I translate them into German, the way you've written makes sense. :) But that's me just being a bit pedantic.)
starryeyes10 chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
great story.
egbkid chapter 22 . 12/7/2006
thank you for the lovely story, i alomost cried at the end! Hope to read more of your future endevors!

smj chapter 22 . 12/6/2006
This fic was an enjoyable plot to follow. The characters acted consistently with our perceptions of them. Your plot would have been too crazy to believe, if the tv show had not delivered even crazier story arcs. Although the story length was just right. Sometimes the time span between chapters was a bit long, but always well worth the wait.
McRose chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
Glad you finished the story - no need for a wedRrose)
michelle UK chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
Simply the best ending we could have,them as a family. Now this ending is screaming for a sequel! Marriage and more kids?
iluvroses chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
awesome story. the ending was very sweet. is there another story in the making?
shal chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
sequel please! i want them happy and have some more kids
papillon ephemere chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
hi:) sorry to junk your reviews, but I just have to say: but we did make it on time, didn't we?;] what's a small 12 month delay?:P btw, again: it's been one hell of a ride!:)