Reviews for Safest Place to Hide
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 9/18
Great story! I enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Jules chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Loved It !
Medea Callous chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
That was nice!
bogoalexea chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Of course it's enjoyable,lol! Love, love, love it!:)

Great ending! Great storyline!

Thank you so much for sharing!:)
bogoalexea chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Just BEAUTIFUL!... AW:)
bogoalexea chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
OMG! I didn't think it was gonna turn out to be THIS awesome! You really did a great job! Congratulations!:)
bogoalexea chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
This case is pretty twisted! God, I love it:D

Great job!
bogoalexea chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Great:)
bogoalexea chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Love the flashbacks and the spaghetti moment,lol!

But one of my favorite parts of this chapter is this last line: "Falling asleep became easy for both knowing and trusting they were safe, both from the outside world and their own demons."

Just awesome!
bogoalexea chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
This situation is really exciting my curiosity. Great storyline so far. I'm loving the case!
bogoalexea chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Love their little couple play,lol!... Sweet!

This story is amazing so far:)
bogoalexea chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
I'm really loving this story! And of course, even though it is sad, I adore the Goren and Eames private moments:D
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"Bobby had noticed Alex’s jumpy disposition. It worried him. Alex was an unshakable rock and he didn’t like that she was so unsteady now."... I really love that part.

I'm liking the story so far:D...
OuroborosSnyder chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Wow, amazing! I must say that usually I don't like the endings on most (well on a lot of stories) but this one was perfect. Great Job!

~Snyder~
amsley chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
aw...so cute, all warm and fuzzy. i loved it. i especially liked how you made alex the vurlnerable one in the beginning because a lot of the time bobby is the one who is vurlnerable. but of course in the end, poor bobby...i felt so bad for him. all in all, great story i really enjoyed it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »