Reviews for Trip To Mutant School
Guest chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
This story used to be good
The notes where over the top and skipped often but...now it just sucks
19Teardrop94 chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
Very good! Love it! But I'd like it if you could show off Yusuke a bit, like somehow make him angry enough to show his true strength and all that. o Maybe make the others act surprised and show emotion about it, like how you didn't when Genkai told them all about the hardship that Yusuke had to go through with training. Honestly that irritated me, but that's just me.

I hope you consider this idea in later chapters. Thanks! :)

Tear
cupcakes chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
Now honestly... you have AMAZING imagination and writing skills but it is quite SHAME that for 3 years this story hasn't been updated with us readers hanging of the edge waiting on what would happen at the battle.

I have been a fan of this story and sadly i have been waiting for chapter 20 I even have the guts to wait for 3 years from 09-12 and yet not a single word from you... with this story hanging of the edge with a cliffhanger and the battle waiting, I actually have hope for this story but waiting for a total of 3 years... I just can't... sorry, but I've loosen hope on this story... I hope you have the guts to continue this
Number One Queen Of Thieves chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
It should be hiei with kagome or no one or kags/kurt/hiei love triangle
dragoscilvio chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Really interesting!
NejiKoriKaze chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
That was cool! You should update this!
DemoicWerewolf chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
Well this is quite an intersting story and I was all excited except for the chapter 18 of the randomnes which got me all confused and made no sense whatsoever to the story but I'm dying to know what happens next so please countinue this story it really peaks my interest and great job and combining 3 animes together I'm impressed!
Not happy chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
First things first.

I hate that you make Kagome 'oh-so-special' as "THE" timetraveling miko. Kay, she can time travel. Yuusuke has come back from the dead. I'm rather annoyed you're only bringing Inu and Kagome from their universe as well.

I also read other reviews, a page of them. If Hiei falls in love with a human, mutant or not, I refuse to read this story. You really think a demon like him would fall in love so quickly? And with a human female?

Though I am happy it doesn't seem to be a Kurama/Kagome. That pairing is overused so many times!

Kurama/Botan, really? Quite frankly, I hate that pairing as well. You really think someone so smart as the Youko and who has seen so much in his 1000 years of life would really fall in love with some happy-go-lucky girl? I will say I much prefer Koenma/Botan
Tenten-Kunai chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
This fic is awesome! Please update. I want to know what happens...also what happened to Inuyasha? Kurama should fight in his Yoko form, since they are up against A and S class demons..._
Zaidee chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
I'm not mad about some cliff hanger but it dose piss me off that you got so lazy in this chapter but whatever, just recked the story for me is all.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
ha ha ha... the thought of Hiei in an x-man suite is absolutely hilarious, as the same for Inuyasha.

but if I have to give any criticism then its this, Hiei likes to stick to the shadows and would never let himself be allowed to fall for a human, even a mutated one.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
absolutely great story! can't wait for the up coming events. just remember that they don't have to talk in only Makai dialect. they all can speak Japanese so, with the exception of Logan, the rest should not be able to understand.
RAGA chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Also, it's "Shuichi" or "Shuuichi" not "Suichi".
RAGA chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Except for the spelling (it's "Yusuke" or "Yuusuke" not "Yuske"), this story has a lot of potential.
XXsexy chickXX chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
haha,i luv the nicknames you made up!i think it would be kinda humorous if the nickname 'pretty-boy' offended ,plz,plz hurry up and continue this story!