Reviews for Phone Revelations
allan calderini chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awwwww it was sweet but you should have make ir longer
daisukeandhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Okay Ken was a little OOC at first since I can't imagine him getting impatient with Daisuke but then the fact that he kind of helped them get together in the end did make up for it so I guess I forgive you xD
SoRikuStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cute :D

I had to hold back a few giggles throughout the story at how in-character Dai was.

This is one of the few fanfics that maked me actually like Dai, otherwise I hate his guts.
13CC chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was wonderful! This is the first Daisuke/Takeru fic I've ever read. I loved it!
Sen-Tay chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
aw, OWARI, super KAWAII!

daikeru/takesuke is just too cute for words. /snickers/ davis in denial, ain't it just the case? much shiny for you, my friend!

Cinful aka Miricles-3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hehe, _ so cute. _ that's weird coming from a guys...nvm that wouldn't even sound right. But anyways. _ nice little one-shot.
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2005

That was so fluffy! Wonderfull! I really, really loved it. Then again, how could I not, you being the one who wrote it?

*hands over pin from Prague*

*hands over gingerbread from Warsaw*

*hands over red-bus-model from London*

those are the only places I visited this year, so there ya go.

Hope this'll make you a little happy.

daikeru RULEZ!

Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
You're quite a huge Daikeru fan. I know that for a fact. While the story needed a bit more description, it was still a good read. And it gave me a couple of laughs.

Nice work here, CaramelAriana. Niceely done...
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
AW! So CUTE! This fic was amazing, flawless and well-written. Witty and humurous too. I loved the part, "When he finally did, he sounded breathless." -grin- I think you might have just turned me into a Daikeru fan. Yae for DaisukexTakeru-ness!