Reviews for From Heaven's Mind
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
How about Aiden or Claire?
Wynni chapter 25 . 4/16/2015
This story is officially awesome.

and yes, I like Max.

though, kinda wished Rebecca's response had been a wee bit more enthusiastic.
Wynni chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
What about hazel eyes, that turn between brown and green? My sister's does that.
Wynni chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
okay, this is just freaky. You've got about a decade between Erik and Christine, and you have her getting preggie at 25...

there's 8 yrs between me n hubby, and I had my first munchkin at 26...

how's that for coincidence?
NightKnight1831 chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Brava! Brava! Bravissima!
That was just...well, damn awesome!
I love how you write! I don't usually come across many fanfics where both the plot AND the writing amaze me and this as well as "From Angel's Eyes" are one of those.
I was actually beginning to gradually stop reading fanfics but now it doesn't look like I'll be stopping any time soon.
Again, amazing job on both stories, simply wonderful!
phantomphan4evr chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
this story is one of ur best yet! you have such a talent for writing! can't praise your stories enough! thank you for writing this sequel
phantomphan4evr chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
*puches Kelly* YOU DUMB SLUT LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE OR I SWEAR IMMA PUNJAB YOU!

love the story!
phantomphan4evr chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
prayers headed your way! this chapter is amazing as always!
phantomphan4evr chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I am sooo sorry! good chapter tho!
Sharon chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Hey Katie, I just love your stories. I wonder if you have or will write a sequel to this story, because its brillaint. I love the personality you gave the characters, and I think Max is halarious. I don't know if it is just me, but I think your writing is getting better with every story you write, so keep up the excellent work.
lovelymissalice chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
Aww... It's over... I really liked this story, although i felt some issues were still left unsolved. For example: Did James ever apologize to Erik? What happened to Kelly Delaney in the end? Was that just it for her? :\

Either way, nice story. :)
lovelymissalice chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Wow. An opera with four acts. That's pretty long. Phantom of the Opera itself only had two acts, and it, for sure, is already somewhat long. Are you sure you weren't thinking scene instead of acts?
JediMasterAnya chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
I'm really glad that you did a sequel. I could literally see each of the characters as your words brought them all to life. You are definately one of my favorite writers.
Morganvil225 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Des Yeux D’Ange:

It means "Eye on Angel"
Megan chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
hi, i really like your stories but in from angel's eyes the lead for erik's opera got pregnant. she had to drop out but whats the differance between her and christine?