Reviews for Experiments
lenokiie chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Lol that would had been a useful gift xD
lenokiie chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Smooth :D
lenokiie chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
What did the Kabuto fossil do to him o.O
lenokiie chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Lol at the six pack scene xP
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Read it again and... Uh, I'm taking the Maudlin Town comment back. The fic did go there. During the dream sequences and the self-slaps and, well, pretty much everything else. Snark and science were there, but I kind of missed the fact that they weren't exactly at the story's core. Another thing: the "quibbles" I talked about previously have turned into "complaints." Reading a second time made them jump up and down a little too much for some reason.

This fic has upsides, of course. It's a lot better than some works of a similar theme out there, but at the end of the day, I gave it more credit than it deserved.

Sorry, you. I just felt the need to be honest and objective about everything. Hope this won't discourage you too much.
pillowdrabbler chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
Now this was just lovely. The snark, the sexuality, the science-you've managed to make the Pokemon world multiple loads more real that I'm *this* close to being afraid I'll see Ash and crew in the streets flaunting pokeballs and defying the laws of physics.

I'm a new crew member of the eldership, if I may call it that. I've always leaned towards age difference relationships, and you, my friend, have handled this particular one well. Old-young couples've always been a touchy subject; it obviously isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's ours, and everyone else will just have to deal.

Great job avoiding Maudlin Town. Pacing was great. The scenes weren't excruciatingly desperate attempts to inject unwarranted volumes of intimacy. Sam and Dee did kind of turn into saps at the end, but hey, not every day one gets into situations of the type you put them in.

Some quibbles: One, I found the dream sequences a little excessive. Two, what's up with the "flashback," "dream sequence," and "eldershipping" alert signs? Besides being unnecessary, they're these mini-spoilers that, at least to me, don't in any way enrich the reading experience. 'Cause when I see the !ELDERSHIPPING! thing, for instance, I focus too much on the impending punchline and unwittingly blot out some details. I'd very much rather be taken by surprise. It's very fulfilling to a reader when they successfully plot connections on their own, when they separate the flashbacks from current occurrences, when they understand even without the spoonfeeding.

Added props for the condom crack and Perverted Mimey.

Hope you continue writing. Wouldn't want that gift of yours to go to waste. :)
Missile.x chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is so awesome! Eldershipping ftw! I love this couple so much and this is really well written and completely adorable. This is totally being added to my favourites.

Amazing job and the end was insanely cute; i felt everyone was in character and it was just awesome. :')
FudginAshKetchup chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
I just spent an hour reading this whole story... and wow was it amazing! Awesome job, I love eldershipping! Too bad there aren't many eldershipping fics... im glad i found this one! Very cute! :D
noneyobusiness chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
AWESOME STORY...

Now I can visualize ash's mom singing 'Sam' (Olivia Newton-John) all the time.

Sigh.

Oak IS Ash's dad.

You know he is.

anymous chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Not just this Chapter, but this whole story is awesome! You should cut out the swear words and put in things like shucks, darn it, etc. Cut out the part about what brock gave them also. (ew) That way it will seem more realistic, like the japanese animators wrote it, then submit it somewhere.
CoHeeD17 chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
Boy, my face heated up on this one! Hooray!
Lady Lithoniel chapter 16 . 8/22/2007
OMG that was the cutest and funniest thing I've ever read, THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! Oh lord I fell of my computer chair I was laughing so hard! Dude you've gotta right more of this stuff, you're amazing!
katdemon1895 chapter 16 . 5/29/2007
adorable, hilarious and absolutely sweet! plus ha, now ash is gary's uncle

somehow that just never connected when i paired delia and oak together

loved it all, kudos for a job well done
PokeAidMissy chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I love this fic! Eldershipping (though I don't agree with it) is my favorite ship! This fic was so sweet! Keep it up!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 16 . 10/18/2006
You rock! I loved it! On to more Delia/Prof. Oak!

BTW, loved the comment about Gary becoming Ahs's nephew.

-snicker-