Reviews for Fortune Cookies
Bebewolf chapter 1 . 4/1
That was amazing! I hope you make more robrae or damirae fics!
LadySpartacus chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
lol that was cute!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I would heart a sequel
Cherry-jade chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
What happens next
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hi! I don't usually review Teen Titan fics, but I really liked yours; which is ironic, because I like RobinStar. Haha, but yours was really good. I believe I saw a sequel, so I'll go check that out!

~Icelyn~
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
yeah, I always like to eat fortune cookies too! -no one asked- great fic and the way you describe the romance is unique too...

keep on writting! -spread fortune cookies and make mess everywhere-
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ah, it's adorable. And I like that it's not completely blatant, or whatever, and people can draw their own conclusions from it about what happens next, and so on. I mean, it is very strongly implied (and I do like those implications xD), but you can twist it in your mind if you so wish.

Very cute as well. Another good RobRae author! -dances- I'm going to go read some of your other Teen Titans stuff then, if you don't mind, and soak up some yummy, delicious RobRae goodness. _ Awesome little oneshot, I still can't get over how absolutely cute it is.
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
R you going to write more or was that it cuz it was really good
Aileene chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Again with the yummy fluffiness, I really liked the pacing of this story :)

-Aileene
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
AWW! So kawaii! I love it. Yeahness! Favourtie, my friend, favourite story list!
Pinksakurablossom chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I liked it, but you really should write more.
johnn23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Good, Fic, but, I noticed that is complete,

I think you can add some more chapters to this excellent fic.

See ya!
mistique-serenity chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hey, I liked this! Plain and simple, but so kawayy!
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ok i didnt wannan log in..so this is anonymous...but w/e. You but a lotta feeling in your story. and i like it. I can picture myself there. its cool. I read the sequel too. great job on both !
Computer Geek chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I really like your writing. This iks my favorite story. Keep of the good work on Teen Titans!

P.S. You know there is a comice book, right? With the original 5 and Superboy, WonderGirl, and Kid Flash? Maybe you could do something with them.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »