Reviews for The Bet
Jatieluv chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
oh! Go Wally! haha i wonder how he is gonna tell kooks. hopefully she will believe him. ur doing so good. i can't wait 4 the next chappie.
DarkMignonette chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Aww, poor Wally. I feel bad for him now~

Have I said that you portray 4's character incredibly well already? You do, it's awesome.

Looking forward to the next part!
Largely Inconsequential chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
Oh. My. God.

Poor Wally!
tater06 chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
OH MY GOSH! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
bLaDeoFtHeNeBuLa chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
OMG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
consuelas revenge chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
WHAT? BOYfriend! Noo! Poor Wally. That sucks!

Ah as always, amazing writing and interaction between the characters. Please please update soon!
Numbeh 013 chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
what? numbuh 77 is Kuki's boyfriend? and why did Kuki wanted Wally there with them? what's wrong with her? and Wally has really grow up e didn't killed numbuh 77

cool update please

m happy you'll cotinue filtrations
DarkMignonette chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
Aw, not a cliffhanger~! Lol, this is a really good story though, my favorite KND one to be exact, it's written so well. Looking forward to the next chapter. _
almostinsane chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Great chapters! Sorry for not reviewing lately! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
bLaDeoFtheNeBuLa chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
ah!wats gunna happden! plez update soon im pretty patient as a rule but im really looking forward to ur next chapter!
Numbeh 013 chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
what will 3 do with 4? interesting please update
Jatieluv chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
omg! what are they up 2? lolz i can't wait 4 the next chappie.
almostinsane chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Great chapters! I decided to read two today! THanks for writing this! God bless!
consuelas revenge chapter 11 . 5/28/2007
I absolutely LOVE your story! You are amazing at getting into the Numbuh Four's head- that last scene was perfect! I really hope you update soon!
brunocantermi48 chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
that story is getting better and better, friend. PLEASE FINISH IT! I'M CRAZY TO KNOW HOW WILL IT FINISH!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »