Reviews for The Bet
Largely Inconsequential chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
AWESOMEH!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great story! I'll be reading a chapter a day! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Numbeh 013 chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
woho! poor wally with all that brusies... what was Kukis reaction to that mini mini hug? oh please update soon! I love this story
tater06 chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Your best chapter yet. 'Nough said.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
I didn't, because I just read the whole story for the first time. I'm smarter than that.

But I love this story. Please update soon.
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
kwl story! keep it up
tater06 chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Wow! This is so good! Who's Jamie though? You are an excellent writer! I'm so glad you came back to finish this! It's awesome! Poor Kuki...Although I would be a little annoyed to go to a place I hated everyday...But still.
brunocantermi48 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
in how much time will you show up the end of the story?
tater06 chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
Well, I'll be reading it! -
poprox10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
ATTENTION:

guys its me, the author: 00sox00

i cant get back onto my account because i totally lost my password, BUT:

i going to finish the bet.

yes, its true.

i really am.

if you dont believe its me, ill confirm your disbelief if you want to im me at my aim s/n: hollerback622.

okay?
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Put me on the list of people who think you should finish this. It's absolutely hilarious and sweet, and I find it extremely remarkable that you're only in the 6th grade. You have a command of the English language that a lot of people my age (28) could only wish for, and you also possess such wonderful storytelling skills for someone your age.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
Sorry for not dropping another review since the first chapter- I couldn't wait to read more. Heh.

As for whether or not you should finish this- um, DUH. I'm practically dying of laughter here, and plus, you're a great writer. Why NOT finish it?
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
It's cutenessndoom from the KND fan forums- hey, I DID say that I'd review you on FFN, didn't I? xD

The first chapter was great- you tied in the nature of the story quite well without rushing it or procrastinating too long, and the exposition caught my interest right away. Plus, I like your writing style very much, so you get bonus points for that. ;)

And now to the other chapters! -keeps reading-
lovebird3000 chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
oh please finish this story its so damn good, wow you really need to update it! you know i quite like reading about wally suffering lol, moght becouse he's my fav. character, oh well plz plz plz! update i beg you! some guy: uhum!. me: oh *gets down on knees* i beg you to update this story
Meldy chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
I abosolutly loved your story. I simply love the way you writte. really. you are very good.

You have to finish this story. I mean it. Best knd fanfiction I have ever read.

Thanks for all the laughs and the amusement.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »