Reviews for The Bet
Evilevergreen chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
Did that crazy boy just run home butt naked? I wonder who saw him considering he was probably focused so much on Mike that he didn't notice anyone else.

He just doesn't think stuff out, does he?

You got to love him.
Evilevergreen chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Where would Wally be if Abby wasn't constantly saving his butt? And why does Kuki hesitate when it comes to doing that?

You would think it would be her pulling him by the hood and dragging him out of danger, but it always seems to be Abby.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Nigel and her not being able to save him from going ball because of the DCFDL.

Anyway, I'm glad that you captured that element between Abby and Wally. It's part of the brother/sister relationship I believe they have on the show.
Evilevergreen chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
Are we ever going to find out what Hoagie was up too? And why didn't Abby ask to sign Wally's cast? Aren't friends suppose to have first dibs?
Evilevergreen chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
“Puh-leeze, when I imagine something in a little glass cup you can ship me off to the happy hotel.” Wally scoffed.

That's cute.
Evilevergreen chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
You know I had this feeling of dread through out this whole chapter, but you still managed to make me smile with that last line.
Evilevergreen chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Oh, this is going to get bad, isn't it.

Great chapter.
Evilevergreen chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Oh my, I'm really scared for him.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
There are a few places where you forgot to make a new paragraph for a new speaker, but other than I really liked this first chapter.
Cyrix chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
Ok... Wally got to think more and use more common sense? Swimming in the cold? And that must had been embarrassing! If Numbuh Three happened to be there... scary. Update!
Kyle chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
That story was so kewl(thats cool spelled incorectly on purpose) ... except for the last part of the last chapter. That was embarising. Glad to know nobody saw that, well except for MICHAEL!(flames in eyes) Make more chapters soon!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Very merciful of you to not have anyone catch him like that. Great chapter!
Lusankya chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Man that story rocks! It has the perfect balance of humor, romance and Numbuh 4 goodness! I adore that kid. You really do justice to him! Keep on writing!
Lil Cosmo chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Loving this!
Cyrix chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Wow! I know Wally and Kuki really did like that kiss. Even if it was an emergency. Wow! Teach Wally to swim? O_O UPDATE!
Guitar06 chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
this is great! Glad to know your still alive. Can't wait to see Wally learn to swim
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »