Reviews for The Bet
LostBohemian chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
GASP!

Well they're smart. This is an interesting plot. Two boys suffering from starving themselves. Anyway, keep up the great writing.
almostinsane chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Great chapter! Don't kill Number 4!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Oh dear, this is getting serious. I thought that his cold would get worse because of his rash fasting, but then I remembered the adage "feed a cold, starve a fever", or the other way around.

But if all of this is happening to 4, who NEEDS nourishment because of his hyperactivity and all his physical training, WHAT IN BLAZES COULD BE HAPPENING TO HOAGIE?

Keep up the great work! Be sure to read my stories here on FFN and fictionpress-dot-com!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!]
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
This is such a good story! I love it so far! None of the characters are acting OOC and the plot is good. *is a Kuki/Wally fan aswell*
woogum 10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
great story! and blink 182 rocks! i like aliens exists, whats my age again and all the small things.
consuelas revenge chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow. You are an awesome writer! This story is so detailed and in character, just... WOW! I love this story! It's hard to find good KND fics out there, and this is one of them! Awesome, awesome job!
ABSOLUTE101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I'm placing my bet on Wally! Numbuh two won't last a day! Let alone a week. Lol.

I love this story. I like the whole idea. You charaterized(sp?)the characters really good. Update! Update! Update! And that's all from me!

~Melissa~