Reviews for Worlds of Grey
tabby-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
i love this couple! please write one were they are together! *drool*
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It simply amazes me how well you write. You are a master of short fanfics; a feat that I wish I can master. I can't write a story that's less than 10 words; a curse of mine. Anyway, this was great. A really dark view on Ayame's love towards Shigure.
xBlackxBeltxBeautyx chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
TT
Jamie1317kast chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
this has gotta be the third time that i've read this, and i still love it. it's so true, so pure! without a doubt one of the best one-shots ever! the style, the end, oh! the end, perfecto! in fact, i think i'm going to go and read it again!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hmm... I liked it more than the others I've reviewed so far today, but it's not my favorite of your works.

Again, you used ellipses to soften impact. Impact is good. Try not to trail off when writing unless it's just in conversation with someone or something like that.

And yes, I know that I use plenty of ellipses. I'm trying to quit.

Have a nice day!

Hana

PS - I know this might not make sense, but I think that the reason I've been finding these first fics unpalatable is because the word choice is a very icky color. Some sort of purple-green-brown-silver. Okay, so that won't make any sense at all to you. Sorry. For an explanation-

Gah, I ought to go back to reviewing. Wikipedia or google the word 'synesthesia', that ought to explain it at least a little.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I dissagree, I think it's very good. Poor Aaya, how hard it must be to flirt and flirt and never mean it while all the time you really really mean it.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very poetic. Like the pairing and the serious-Aya.
Lou chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh, how terribly beautiful. *sniff* I feel like Ayame, now. Bring on the romantic MELODRAMA! Whoohee! *flutters across the room on a pretty lavender cloud*

Heh...

Ah'm back. I'm glad to see an Ayame POV (because A/S fics are usally Shigure's POV), but sometimes I'm not sure that Ayame feels. Anything. O_O I'm not sure if he knows what his surroundings are.

Lou
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
_ What is there to fix? This was so beautiful! 0 ... aww, I love those one-sided romance thingies ... so sweet and so simple yet full of so much emotion that it makes me want to smile and cry at the same time! Mwah! Absolutely WONDERFUL!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*runs away bawling*

translation: beautiful
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
E! SO great! You! Write more! The feeling...aww...ppor aya-chan... and yes, you shoudl take over Furuba and make it all ayames POV!
Playfully Pondering Puppies chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I ADORE THAT! Though a die-hard Ayame/Hatori fan, Aya/'Gure is wonderful, too! I quite like the description of his eyes-with the end statement of "I'd never need color again" Sort of reminded me of that saying... by that someone "to see the world in shades of grey" "He rejects me and... and I die" that was also really powerful, the way you added the pause there, as though he was considering the enormity of the situation, and his response to it. I really liked this one!

Also, do you happen to play Hatori on Forever and For Always? I noticed that you had the same favorite quote (the reading in a dog thing) If so-major luck. I play Ayame, and being as I'm a huge Aaya/Ha'ri fan... that might be good. Give me an e-mail if you be the same. Or-even if not, it's rare to run across an Aaya/'Tori fan!
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow I loved it _
siltear chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
that was so cute! i loved it! the whole : 'He doesn’t know…that’s painful enough for me. I can’t tell him, though I do so every day. But he doesn’t know… Don’t get me wrong; there have been times I believe it’s crossed his mind that all the flirting means more to me than I let on… But he doesn’t know…. Not really….' was really good! i always thought that there might be something more to the flirting.
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/21/2005