Reviews for Always Here for you
sailor.mimi chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
So Happy am i that can't type right me.

I Loved it ecpecially with the kids being serenity's

Keeps up the great work
Marni chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
Nice ending.
BenRG chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
It is good to see this one in print ;)

A question: What do 'Tarika' and 'Cyrus' mean? I assume that they are Japanese, but what is their meaning in English?

A nice rounded ending to the story. Thanks for taking up my challenge and accepting my humble ideas.

BenRG's Rating (for the whole story): 8/10
Bluejello chapter 7 . 3/16/2002
*sniffles* I luv it! *reaches for another tissue* I was wondering when this would be finished!
Earth's Silver Shadow chapter 7 . 3/15/2002
yay! happy ending! good job
BenRG chapter 7 . 3/15/2002
Aww... A sappy bit. However, I feel that the trial was something of an irrelevance. With the revelation that Jordan and and Annie are Serenity and Endymion's children from the Silver Millennium, it is pretty obvious that they would have ran away to be with their /real/ parents anyway. Tough news for Edward and Elaine but... [shrugs].

Now, this story had better not be ending here. Both girls are old enough for their powers to start manifesting themselves. The time has come for Serena and Darien to start training Sailor Terra (Jordan) and Sailor Selene (Annie) Of course, when baby is born and a bit older, they will be a threesome with Sailor MiniMoon (Rini). ;-)

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Silver Running Water chapter 6 . 1/3/2002
ooo! u have to finish! more! please!_
Volcana chapter 6 . 1/2/2002
!1 I want more!
BenRG chapter 6 . 1/2/2002
Wa? You can't possibly have stopped *there* could you? Nooo! I will be waiting with bated breath for another part to this incredible story!
Bluejello chapter 5 . 8/9/2001
wow. i was all teary through the 3&4 chapters. keep it up!
nina de majia chapter 5 . 6/15/2001
ahhhhh! that was sooooo good! you must continue! i mean MUST! did you hear me! okay.. i'm fine... really...lol. anyways please continue, i have to know what happens!
Lady Lightning chapter 5 . 4/25/2001
I like it so far! more soon!
The Angel of Destruction chapter 3 . 4/13/2001
Loving it! PLEASE,PLEASE write another chapter soon! Pretty please? hehe
Lita-chan chapter 3 . 4/13/2001
MORE MORE! Great fic!
Tenshi-hime chapter 3 . 4/13/2001
That was soo good! Please continue.