Reviews for He Loved To Watch The Stars
Ochiba-san chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Perfect! Aw man, I absolutely loved this piece! The transitions were placed perfectly! A lot of people either use too many or too lengthy transitions when trying to switch between past and present. Also, Koinosuke is one of the few characters that I'm glad to see use Japanese in fanfictions. Since he is, in fact a samurai, it's only fitting I think. Also, while the title didn't tie in until the end, the way it so casually came into play really worked. A lot of people make a title and when they find that it's got nothing to do with the story, they try to force it in and it doesn't seem natural. This was very nice!

Ochiba
jadegriffin chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
This and the whistle story you wrote are perfect! Wonderful! More! More! *claps* I have added you to my Koinosuke's Dog Hut page! Thank you so much for writing his past, and a bit of the future:)
Sausweet chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was such a cute story. Koinosuke is definently the type to have an angsty past that would lead him to his devotion to Jubei.
Yami-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
That was a nice fic! It was beautiful! Though I haven't seen Jubei-chan in a while, this made me remember how kawaii Koinosuke is! T-T

-Yami
Moonlight Pilot chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Wow. This fanfic is nice. Keep writing! You have the skill demonstrated in this story.
YellowTrumpets chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Oh my gosh...That was AMAZING! I am a huge Jubei-chan fan(Hey, that rhymes!) and i especially love Koinosuke! Can ya BLAME me? Oh, I would willlingly read and review any other Jubei-chan fics you might write!
Lizmun chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIiii! You captured their characters so perfectly! *sniffles* sorry, this one brought a tear to my eye ... it was just so wonderful! I loved this one and your other story, the "whistle" one.. both very well written, and so believable. I wish THIS was how the story ended... or not ended at all *sighs* Don't let the lack of responses get to you, write more of Jubei-chan (*coughs*andkoinosuke*coughs*)Onegai? _