Reviews for Sunsets
peregrine chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
hey, great chapter/ficlet! i really love your stories. but i was also curious to know if you would be continuing any of your inuyasha fics. don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of chrono too.(he's too cute!) but i'm also a die-hard fan of inu. and i've always enjoyed your stories in that anime too. just curious, but great job as well.
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
o.0 Whoa...well, that was...whoa I can't explain it. And...how old are you? Eh, no I'm kidding but seriously that was reallie...unexpected. But it was good! In a...awkward kind of way. Sweet, but strange. good job anywayz! Plz update soon ok?
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Reallie cute. I haven't seen the end of the anime OR the manga so I wouldn't know but I've heard that the manga has a better ending. Either way, good job on this so update soon ok?
Angelic-Youkai chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Love it... I like the manga better though, not quite as sad.
Lechan chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
OMG I love this one so far. - It makes the ending almost happy to imagine that they had so many good moments together and that they had a life, and the big point is that they LIVED. -

Lechan
saturday.conspiracy chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hey this is good! I haven't read all of it yet, but I'm about to. I just got the last volume of CC and I cried too. Keep up the good work! BTW Rosette and Chrono did kiss. It was at the carnival, you can't tell because they didn't show it. Anyway, Love and Peace!
Legyviel007 chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
eah! that was so good! ur an awesome authoress! CR forever!1
Amethyst Grey chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
LOL! Hilarious, cute and funny! Great idea for "Sunsets" *sniffles* The sweetness! And btw, I totally agree with you about Chrno. Nothing about him will make him stop being uh... *coughssexycoughs* And I need to thank you once more for writing these fics for it was the fic "Strawbery Cream" that got me started with Chrno Crusade. ; for that, I thank you for introducing me to a great manga/anime!

*Best Wishes*
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Which DVD box had the picture? o.o?

Anyways

AWE! I loved all 4 chappie's X3
Anime Otaku chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Bravo!

Another great peice of work. I'm constantly amaized at how you can come up with these one-shot and ficlet stories, and yet still have time to write your main fics. I can't do that, I can only do one thing at a time. But, I guess that's what makes us different as writers.

Anyway, good job again. Keep up the good work, I'm always looking foward to an update with your works.

As a little side note; don't worry, you're not alone. I'll admit that when I saw the last epsoide of Chrono Crusade, I cried as well. It was just so damn sad.

Well, I'll shut up now. Update soon, and take care.

Anime Otaku
Liana Ilia chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
yay! i like very much. yeah, the last chrono volume was really sad. but atleast we still have manga! and hopefully an az series! hehe. okay, yeah, i love the story! :)
Fox Kitsune chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
KAWAII! I love it! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROSETTE DIES! darnit! And they don't admit their feelings to each other either... that bites! My boyfriend and I are collecting the dvds, we have three right now. They're only coming out with 7? Wow! Well thanx for this awesome story/one-shots thing (w/e you wanna call it... (sweatdrops) anyway. Keep up the good writing!

Fox Kitsune