Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
Lucky OCB chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
This is probably one of my favorite chapters out of this whole story!
A J chapter 25 . 5/29/2008
A very good, if sad, ending. I don't know about an epilogue, but a short sequal, for the year Taranee lived in Heatherfield before the W.i.t.c.h. girls first met would sure be great, esp. from the often-TOO-quiet T's viewpoint. Catch ya on the flipside, so don't get caught in the downslide, A J.
Witchy-Girl chapter 22 . 12/21/2006
OMG! You're so good at writing story's! I'm curious who that injured Person is. But I know Taranee got hit. ( I think )

And no.. You didn't lose ppl who read your story and my teacher is giving me lots of projects too..
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 22 . 12/18/2006
Ah, finally a bit of comedy! I'm a comedy fanatic so...yes!
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 21 . 10/6/2006
Sorry. my teachers have been killing me with projects and it's been too hard to get to the computer what with having to do them and all. Anyway, I'm glad they made up and great chappie!
Witchy-Girl chapter 21 . 10/5/2006
I really LOVE Taranee! It's like you tell this from your heart!

And I like that!
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 20 . 9/9/2006
I vote that she makes up with her mom!
Witchy-Girl chapter 20 . 9/3/2006
Please Go On! I Like Taranee So Much! xD
Witchy-Girl chapter 19 . 8/8/2006
Are you going on with the next Chapter? I'm really getting into it! .. Well.. Who do you think is better? I can't choose..

Taranee.. Or Hay Lin.. What do YOU think?
dunnoxox chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
I just relized my chapter didn't got through. -_-' Stupid me. So I'll make it go through. And then another update will be coming soon.

Anyways, wonderful chapter, as always. There has never been a time where I haven't enjoyed an update by you... D I cannot wait for you to update!
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
I am glad things are starting to go a little more smoothly! i hope they stay that way!
Witch-Fan chapter 18 . 7/20/2006
Go on! :D its really shocking.. but i like it !
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 18 . 7/19/2006
TERRIBLY sorry I haven't reviewed this in a while. As usual, wonderful job. I'm looking forward to Chapter 19!
dunnoxox chapter 18 . 7/19/2006
*gasp* Of course I love your stories!

And wonderful chapter. I feel really sorry for Taranee. I hope things start to go uphill for her soon. She really doesn't deserve this torture, lol. ;)
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 18 . 7/19/2006
Oh! uh...oops..heh heh. Well anyway the reason I took my stories down was because I wanted to revise them and work on the transiton between chapters. i really can't stand grammar mistakes, but my W.I.T.C.H one will be up soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »