Reviews for Sound of Snow Falling
Noitamina chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was beautiful. Reading this filled me with joy, a little sorrow, and pride. This was very well written.
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is definetely out of canon, but nonetheless very very well written.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
John Doe. Tee hee. Better than Bobby Joe, at least, right? ;) GREAT FIC. LOVE IT. WELL DONE.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Echoes fade and memories die...I just forgot that here, Yamada Tarou was Toshi's human name.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
amazing as usual

Toshiro is awesome in this and...

I'm left speechless (wordless?) by your writing
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very good. I hope you write more Bleach stories in the future- I'll gladly read them.
Sesshyro chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Yay! I loved this story especially the HitsugayaxMatsumoto moments
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really liked some of the details you added to this. Hitsugaya's human name is one of them. It maybe just be a detail, but I like that you put thought into that.

I also really really liked Matsumoto's connection to Hitsugaya. The liberty you took there with their past was great. I like that you gave them some sort of foundation for their current relationship. Again, very thoughtful.

This story was a great look into how Hitsugaya might have rose to his position in the Gotei 13. The fandom needs more of these kinds of stories. Thanks so much for writing one!

- Sakura
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That was one of the most insightful fics about HItsugaya I've ever read. Simply amazing.

Your Shiro-chan is such a cheeky brat, but he swept me off my feet. Thank you for this wonderful story. _
Anime Freak 688 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Wait, did he end up with Hinamori though?
AnonElli chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Nice character development for Hitsu-chan's part, and his life story was pretty good too.

"I'll give you sake again."

Most powerful line in the fic that Toushiro had said.
denytheworld chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I really like this one..."I'll give you sake again."

Why couldn't Matsumoto recognize him, besides his hair colour..
bokumote chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
o, cool! U dont see fics like these very often. Good job 4 tryin! _ actually, i thought the timin was pretty good, cept that hinamori applied in shinigami school before hitsugaya did, and then she graduated and became 5th division, THEN hitsugaya decided somehow in one way or another to attend shinigami school, even tho he said he didnt want to...yup...but its pretty good! _

~Tsuki-chan

(formerly tsuki-fluffysama7)
stargirlvirgo chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
does it mean that Matsumoto is Hitsugaya's mother?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lovely story. You've a nice streamlined touch with just enough description to be able to picture the events without bogging the reader down in details.

I liked the sense of closer, ending with Hitsugaya in the snow reminding the reader of how he died in the first place.

Good job!