Reviews for The Attack of the Mary Sues
LOTRjunkie chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I liked this story a lot, all three chapters. Interesting sense of humor, especially the ending of chapter 3. You write well.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
lol, nice work, it still would have been funny with the yaoi part , lol, I can immagine a Kyo Yuki one, that would be good.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ow, LOLOLOLOL! sounds like fun, I can't wait till they get to the yaoi section. muhahaha!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
"A what? What the heck is a Mary Sue?" Oh, poor Kyo. You have no idea of the evil that lurks...

Wait a minute, they deal with rapid fangirls at school. They'd be perfect for Yuki and Kyo to practice on running away!

Okay, see? This is why I'm a slash girl.

Or at least, it's fun to watch them beat the hell outta each other. *Watches Kyo get owned by Yuki* Hit 'em with the chair, Yuki, hit 'em with the chair!
Seadrance chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
lol, please continue, it's great! SO funny so far. Make the next one they look KyoXYuki! Lol, can't wait for that. Update soon please!

Slash
bridget chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Lunasariel chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
YES! One in the eye for Mary Sues, etc.! Could you do a chapter about all the yaoi that goes on? Update soon!
Sadshi chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
I love the story! Please update soon. It's really good.
WhatwasIthinking chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
I can't help but wonder if those story titles you used throughout these stories are actual stories :P.

But all in all, I love it!
Flying Hamster of Doom chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was short and fun.
littlefiction chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Cute!
littlefiction chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
lol! I would seriously have read that! I have to agree with Shii-chan, they make a great pairing
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
funny, I love stories where the characters read fanfic
barisu chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
dude you gotta keep goin' on this, it's awesome!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
When I got to the part with Ayame/Shigure, I couldn't stop myself from laughing, esp. at the title. Good job! This was really funny. _