Reviews for Agnau
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice job. Poor Roy and Riza...this made me seriously dislike the colour crimson, but it shows you are a good writer. Excellent job.
nohoneyforkolya chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is possibly the very best Ishvar fic I have ever read. The mood is muted, yet intense. The characterization feels appropriate considering the situation - more so than any I've seen before. Completely fitting their regular, non-wartime characterizations as well. I also greatly enjoyed the means of communication you included - without any true dialogue betweens characters until the end. It fit very well with the entire dreamy attitude Roy put forward throughout it.

The only thing that bothered me was the fact that I had no idea what you were alluding to in one of the confrontations between Mustang and Kimbley. However, I suppose that's simply a personal failing for not being well-read enough.

Finally, it was very well tied together with the counting of days. It was altogether surprising, pleasing, and sorrowful. Wonderful work.
Asphalt Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wow. That's a REALLY good story, I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. I love the play with languages and words.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. And it's about endurance, and living one day at a time. You've captured the feel of Ishbal so well, the desperation and the hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was an interesting new approach to the Ishvar conflict, and there's much to be said about your writing style. I like the present tense, the anaphora, and the twistedness of Kimbley, thought he must have the foulest mouth ever.

And then you went and threw Ozymandias in there. *_* I don't see much quoting of Shelley around ffnet, so it was a bit of a thrill to read. Ha, the few and the literate.

My point is: good job.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow, that was fantastic. Dark as heck of course, but with war, it's only fitting. Great job on writing roy's thoughts. Kimbley's psychotic comments really do a great job of just...hitting home the bleakness of Roy's situation. Great use of Maes and Riza too. The bit of light in the otherwise darkness of roy's situation. Interesting way to end the story, very...fitting. Keep up the good work!