Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
blklover chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
great story please write more update soon
Rainbow09 chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Woah! I'm surprised! I didn't espect Petunia to act so... well "good"! Lol! I also think that she's hiding something...

Oh yeah! I'm liking! n_n Update!
Felise la Pluma chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I'm enjoying the story so far, BrokenAngel, though I do think you're more skilled at writing Digimon. That isn't to say you are doing poorly with Rowling's three-they're all well-writen, truly-just that I find the Digimon characters/stories flow more smoothly. It may stem, of course, from the fact that Digimon is not actually in novel from, while Harry Potter is.

In any case, I hope you do recieve more reviews. The story is developing nicely; you're very good at cliff-hangers! (Whether this is a compliment...)

P.S. Very modest, Bailey.
Kouji-wolf chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
This is a great story so far, Broken Angel01. I would never have thought that Lily would have called Petunia at all, let alone hours before she died. This is good, but I have to admit that FTFOD is better. Probably because I like Digimon better than Harry Potter, but I still really like Harry Potter. I can't wait till book 7 comes out! Can you?

Anywho, UPDATE!

P.S. Update FTFOD, too!
Dark Qiviut chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
*chuckles* Dudley deserved that. Good for Ron.

Good work, Broken Angel. Keep it up...
Rainbow09 chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
WOW! I wanna read more! Lol! Yo, man! Wanna replace J. ? I'm so serious! That sixth book is kinda crazy too me! I your writting style!

PLEASE, UPDATE SOON! I'm just damn curious!
Dark Qiviut chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
Very good work, Broken Angel. The characters are on the spot, and you left on many suspenseful situations. The cliffhanger with Vernon was extremely evil. *laughs evilly*

Good work. Keep it up...
R.A. Bailey chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Bravo! Encore! Encore! Thunder to the left of them! Thunder to the rigth of them!

You're still such a good writer. you portray the trio really really well, especially Hermione. I dont. Thats why I made up my own characters for my fan fiction. I admire you.
HarryPotterFan-Numero1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Congrats on a fantastic beginning. Please keep writing more as this story is very plausible and intriguing.
R.A. Bailey chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Very good. you are a natural writer. Better than me even.