Reviews for There Must Be More
FerPotter chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Way to go, Hermione! Nice chapter. I really enjoyed Hermaione's atitude towards Severus :)

I just don't get it why you decided to start a sequel while you could just continue on the other one...
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
and more? sereusly i love it ples continu
hellojoe chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
yay! another chappie, i love readin bout HG and SS
duj chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hermione's looking for a rebound relationship. Personally I thought she and Ron were very ill-suited.
Matteic chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I hate you.

(Don't worry, I write that to all authors like you).

(And if you're asking, it's "cliffhanger's maniac")
lumos175 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Good plot! Although i don't really support HG/SS, i think ur story has the twists and the adventure that i usually want in a fiction. Keep it up! and PLEASE UPDATE as well!

oh.. can i review "what is left when all is said and done" here? i'm lazy to open another window again.. hehe! p that story was incredible, which is why i'm here to read more!

Cheers! )
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
ah marvelous start! update sooN!
June W chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Ack! Your very first chapter and you start off with a cliffhanger! Hmmph, there better be another chapter on your desk in process... I like the way they're moving from teacher-student to friends. It's right for him to be concerned she is still rebounding from Ron's death, but nice to see she is persisting. I do hope for a happy Severus-Hermione ending. Thanks for this chapter, even though it's a cliffie!
DaftSage chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
evil clifhangers. ;-)

DS
JoKK chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Very nice. I really enjoyed "What Is Left..." and am excited that you decided to go on. Looking forward to more soon.
RoseTylerRun chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
EVIL! CLIFFIE! DIE! YOu had a sweet moment then you go and ruin it w/ the dark mark...*broods for a few seconds* Okay! You're forgiven! :D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Love the evil cliffie!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wicked first chapter! And a cliff hanger! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Brava, brava,

Smeagul
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
this, my friend, is a nice piece of writing. I enjoy your writing style very much. Everyone has something unique about howt they write and I'm not quite sure what yours is but its really good and captures me and makes me want more and continue reading. Few stories do this to me and that is why I've placed you on my favorite lists on everything. You're brilliant, just brilliant and if anyone ever tries to tell you otherwise tell them to bugger off :D happy writing ;)
snapesoulmate chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wonderful sequel! I loved your first one and can't wait to read this one. Your first one was a reasonable possiblility for Snape still being on the right side. Keep writing!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »