Reviews for There Must Be More
just me chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
really fantastic, but a bit short. So I hope for another, longer version :-) Thanks for sharing.
stargazer starluver chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
aww, that was beautiful! great job! it was so well-written. i honestly cried over the ending. geat job! i've added it to my favoites!
lost angel92 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
That was a great story overall, except the ending. It was a little two undetailed. Although I can understand how you feel burnt out. So keep up the great story writing. See ya later! Bye.
duj chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
You know you squibbed on this story by sketching over the intervening part in just a few lines. Still I suppose it's better to see the happy ending than to just leave the story unfinished.

I certainly can see the temptation. I know exactly how to twist an SSHG into HBP (I've already done a little work on it but I want to finish Post-mort before starting another chaptered SSHG) but I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to think through a credible version of book 7 to get me all the way to the end of Voldemort. All those chapters to write...
CommodoreOblivious chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
That was one awesome fic! Thank you for writing!

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
NO! YOU ENDED IT!

Well, guess what? It was great. You threw me off guard when I noticed it sounded like the end, but hey, it was done in style. I would call Sev a stalker, but then it'd throw off the mood of the story; I'll just say Hermione was never alone when she thought of him- how cute! And *ding, dong* the witch is dead! Well...the wizard...GOOD JOB! Come back with something good and new soon!
RHrower chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Wow. That was... abrupt. I can't say I particularly liked the ending; it seemed so hurried compared to the leisurely pace of this story and its predecessor. I'll be waiting for another version of this ending, hopefully you "pick up the proverbial pen" again. In the meantime, I shall go read your livejournal for your reasoning. :]

With that final review, I bade thee a fond farewell.

I'm such a loser.

-RHrower
June W chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Well, I'm sad to see this great story end, but I'm also happy you didn't draw things out - it would've been sad to read a lot of angsty chapters where Severus and Hermione suffer without each other. I think Dumbledore and Harry should apologize to Severus for their past behavior, but other than that, the chapter is fine as is. And yes, I did go to your LJ to read the other drafts. I'll read those too if you ever post them. THANK YOU for writing this story! And I believe in Severus Snape - Severus shall be redeemed!
goddessnape chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Well, I must admitt that I didn't see that one coming. But it still is fitting somehow... an amazing ending to an amazing story! I hope to read more of your stories in the future (near future that is!)
coldqueen chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Sorry, baby doll...don't like this chapter...it's too rushed...where Mione's anger at his faking death? Where's the angst of years without him? Where the hurt? THe pain? THE LEMON!
Alia5 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Well, I liked that ending. It made sense. I mean, sure, it wasn't long and drawn out, but if you wanted a realistic ending without dragging it on so that we forgot about the SS/HG before he 'died', you foud the right solution.
mirei chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
though i'm sad that it ended its okay I so understand. I still haven't finished my sequel to my inuyasha story and I tried to end it but found that I just couldn't do that to the readers, yet i've still not written the next chapter yet. This story was great and I enjoyed reviewing it.
Sindie chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
A satisfyingly happy ending. :) I would love for you to take this thread up again one day.
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
beautiful job! update sooN!
embrace the label chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
wow, I love your story and completely agree. Good job on killing Ron and not Snape!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »