Reviews for There Must Be More
severus-fan chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Wonderful job. I've just read "What is left when all is said and done", and now I've read this one. The stories are very good. Please update again soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D:D

:D
Blackie the Music Junkie chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
awesome story, I'd like to see where it goes to...
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
Keep up the great work you did well with this chapter:) Update as soon as you possibly can and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing this story:) I want to know more about what's going to happen to Snape:)

Have a continued great summer and bye for now:)
amsev chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Yes! Another Chapter! I loved your use of the bell jar. And that shoulder rub! I know personally *I* would be dreaming of it for hours afterwords. I'm afraid I'm starting to almost (almost!) feel sorry for Ron - I'm not much of a Ron-fan either, like him best in fics when he's dead (provides angst-fodder) or a bit of a buffoon. Darn. Now I'm going to have to go read some Ron/CanonCharacter fics to make up for my guilt. Hm. Let's see Weasley/McGonagall(sp?)? Gah, SQUICK! Well, all squicking aside, I loved this chapter and look forward to reading more!
coldqueen chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
LOL...I have no compunction about killing Ron either!
FerPotter chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Well, I'm trilled with the road you're taking our couple... I can't wait for the next Chapter to see how they'll react now!

Update soon!
Somigliana chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
That was truly a lovely chapter.

I'm looking forward to when he looks in a mirror!

Killing off Ron is always a good thing (evil grin) - he is NOT my favourite
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
M, lovely chapter. Nice to see you found a way to stopper Death after all!
Sindie chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Yay! You are brilliant! I was so worried about Severus, but then Hermione saved him, and now they're falling in love! My heart is melting here... I'm in love with your story! I can't wait to read more... :)
CommodoreOblivious chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Awesome chapter!

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
LupinMyOneAndOnly chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Wow. I love the concept of the bell jar.
HeraBates chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
I like the way that her skin still felt hot hours after the massage and that all that matters to her is that Severus is now safe.
Gryfffinrose chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Please continue, this story is coming along very well. Good day.

-G. Rose
Siriusly Sirius Lily Black chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
aw... I have nothing to say, because I understand everything so perfectly as if it happened to me... It's a perfect fic with the perfect chapter... lol... I really love it
June W chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
They kissed! Now if she can just figure out what she wants (Severus... Severus...), she can get more kisses! Hmm, perhaps she can have another crick in her neck for him to massage. Thank you for the new chapter!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »