Reviews for Mother
Koro Usagi chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ooh, I love this story!
vievere chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is so adorably perfect!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Don't worry Markl. Sophie will never treat you as anything else other than her baby. Love the story. Markl's insucurities, although sad, is so adorable. He is gonna be such a mama's boy. I can tell. Lol:)
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
what a sweet little piece )
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is pure fluff indeed! But still an adorable and well typed one short. Excellent even!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awwwww, Markl is so cute. I've always preferred the book version but Markl is just so lovable... This is absolutely adorable (And I absolutely need more words for "cute" and "adorable", haha.)
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This was adorable. I like the thought of Sophie being Markl/Michael's mother figure.
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
AWW! So cute :D
Sundarii chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
oh my gosh this is exactly what i was looking for. markl is SO adorable. I rewinded that part where he tells sophie he loves her about forty times before i could even attempt to get over how cute he is! and did you see how delighted he was when sophie tackled howl at the end of the movie? he is so so so so so cute. so thank you for writing this :)

my heart went out to him at the end of this story though, when he mentally begs sophie not to love him less than her future children. i "aw"-ed out loud. he is too much of a sweetheart to ever be loved less than anyone! (excuse me, i just rewatched the movie and am in a OMG MARKL state. lol.)
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was positively darling! It had a nice, peaceful tone (just what I needed) even when he got the fever, and I enjoyed the way you described Sophie's scent!

Haha! I just realized something . . . Markl thinks of the Witch as the grandma, and Calcifer as the grandpa . . . I'm just saying, it's interesting!

Have an awesome day!

Itachi'sgirl111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Thats so fluffy it cute,Aw! :
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Really cute story I like it. Keep Writing!
HeyHeyItsEmily chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was adorable! THANKS!