Reviews for The Mystery of the Stolen Bento
satomika chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was extremely cute, i must say!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very funny! :D Its the kind of fic that makes you smiley and cheery all over. Your Hiyono narration was especially encapturing. XP LOL.
Fuzzle chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Ah! Very cute and clever! I likies it much - you've got an awesome talent here! Waii - makes me wish I could write that well! You're so clever making up that mystery. It was interesting to see it from Hiyono's point of view, too. She's a cool character - and it wasn't OOC at all. I can imagine her thinking, saying and doing all the things she thought, said and did.

This is terrific work! Rock on!
Linwe Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hahaha1 I love the ending. This was really awesome. I'm not really a Ayumu x Hiyono fan so I like stories where they just act like the do in the anime. "Outside the window...kirakirakirai"
Jayjem chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Haha! This is really good! LoL! I didn't thought Rio had stolen it! Hoho! I love Ayumu lots! :)
Chibi-Neko-San chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Sque! I loved it! I could definaely image Hiyono acting the way she did. Who would have guessed Rio stole it? Anyway, good work!

~ Chibi Neko San _
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
*howling with laughter* Oh that was great! You so perfectly nailed Hiyono having an Ayumu-inspired outbreak of song and subsequent hissy fit over her food! The only thing you missed was the Hiyono punch, but 9.5 out of 10!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
lmao that was hilarious! To think that the Blade Children have nothing better to do now than steal Ayumu's lunch XD.

You captured Hiyono's erratic personality perfectly in your writing.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
_ ~ aw... such a cute story! and VERY smart mystery scenario mixed in with it as well! excellent writing overall! D
Chichiru chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Go!Go! Keep on writing anti-yaoi fics! _
Ryo-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow! Such a cute and light-hearted story! I LUV it! It's really cute, I luv Hiyono's whole reaction!