Reviews for Angels & Phantoms
bluebirdlady chapter 45 . 3/12
Such an exquisite story and so satisfying! I wish I could buy it as a book! Thank you for writing and sharing! I'll always be a fan!
bluebirdlady chapter 44 . 3/12
You had me in tears! It's nine am on Sunday and I'm reading this in bed feeling ecstatic!
bluebirdlady chapter 32 . 3/10
I think this would be the precise reality to love with someone like Erik. At least before he is...trained :)
bluebirdlady chapter 28 . 3/10
How satisfying! So is the last chapter but I was too eager too read on...
bluebirdlady chapter 24 . 3/9
I love his angst! I actually like his temper, especially if the cause is jealousy. I find that so sexy haha! A bad girl I am!
bluebirdlady chapter 23 . 3/9
I can see where things are going with R & M but really why must they always end up together in nearly every phanfic? I like them both but I can't see it happen with Raoul's social standing. He fell for C because of their past; he wouldn't have to scrape the same barrel twice. It's simply not socially possible for a man of his upbringing. Sorry to rant; I love everything else so far.
bluebirdlady chapter 20 . 3/8
I love your phluff! And I like this Monsieur Pinot very much. I hope this isn't his last appearance.
bluebirdlady chapter 19 . 3/8
Oh don't make him abandon music...
bluebirdlady chapter 17 . 3/8
I always thought his reaction would be like that!
bluebirdlady chapter 14 . 3/7
I have always wondered, when reading all the POTO stories, why a genius artist like Erik never thought of colouring his mask to match his skin tone?! Glad to see you gave him a helping hand.
bluebirdlady chapter 13 . 3/7
Oh yeah a little Erik!
bluebirdlady chapter 10 . 3/7
I like your dealing with Raoul. I like him, particularly the movie version, which is such a gentle, refined and handsome man. Not at all a fop. He just fell for the wrong woman that's all. I feel his pain.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Whooo! SINGIIIIING!
A very passionate and raw emotion chapter.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Ooooooh, my heart! This chapter was the best yet!
I am now unable to resist picturing this in movie-verse, BTW.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Gosh, Madam Giry's whole speech there at the end. Very well written indeed.