Reviews for Angels & Phantoms
Reagan chapter 9 . 3/27
“Dear Christine, Meg thought. Why must it always be either Raoul or Erik who must rescue you?”

Amen to that, Meg
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 8 . 3/6
God fucking dammit Erik!
ghostwritten2 chapter 45 . 11/1/2017
I know you wrote this more than ten years ago but I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. A delightful story from start to finish; I could really picture the characters as you describe them.
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
So delightful to read. And their growth as characters was believable and lovely to follow. You're a good writer too
Luca chapter 44 . 8/21/2017
Oh, if she's something like Erik surely a handful and with thhe curiosity of Chrisine... hahahah!
Luca chapter 35 . 8/21/2017
YES! They already have the lair...
Luca chapter 28 . 8/20/2017
It has been difficult the life for Erik, always to be alert.. just because onebsiee of his face has a genetic anomally
CharlieBoneFan chapter 45 . 10/29/2016
Amazing story! I just love happy endings!
bluebirdlady chapter 45 . 3/12/2016
Such an exquisite story and so satisfying! I wish I could buy it as a book! Thank you for writing and sharing! I'll always be a fan!
bluebirdlady chapter 44 . 3/12/2016
You had me in tears! It's nine am on Sunday and I'm reading this in bed feeling ecstatic!
bluebirdlady chapter 32 . 3/10/2016
I think this would be the precise reality to love with someone like Erik. At least before he is...trained :)
bluebirdlady chapter 28 . 3/10/2016
How satisfying! So is the last chapter but I was too eager too read on...
bluebirdlady chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
I love his angst! I actually like his temper, especially if the cause is jealousy. I find that so sexy haha! A bad girl I am!
bluebirdlady chapter 23 . 3/9/2016
I can see where things are going with R & M but really why must they always end up together in nearly every phanfic? I like them both but I can't see it happen with Raoul's social standing. He fell for C because of their past; he wouldn't have to scrape the same barrel twice. It's simply not socially possible for a man of his upbringing. Sorry to rant; I love everything else so far.
bluebirdlady chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
I love your phluff! And I like this Monsieur Pinot very much. I hope this isn't his last appearance.