Reviews for This Is Drive Shaft
trigirl48 chapter 22 . 4/17/2007
jill, you must finish this! now that i've gotten around to reading it. if you don't i'll take away the band-aid under your desk.
Eldawen chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
update...I'm getting antsy. _
Leaviel chapter 22 . 6/26/2006
o yay! you liked my suggestion! /\_/\ ...well of course I'll be there... probably either wearing hobbit-ish attire or Yuna's outfit from Final Fantasy X (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about... it's pertuy!)... just because I can... or something...

heh... Charlie's a wee bit of a dunce, no? YES...

scoff th' weddin' cake a'fore anyone else! HUZZAH!
LORI POWELL chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Charlie is NOT fat! I like totaly LUV him! And hes NOT stupid either! Other-wise its good
Eldawen chapter 22 . 6/25/2006
I should be hiding in the curtains somewhere. When they find me I should have some insane excuse, and Charlie and Patrick will believe it.

"I'm, um, just, you know, checking for a new species of man-eating, erm, uh, dust bunny."

"Ah," says Charlie, nodding knowledgably. "You're not the first person we've met doing that. Remember those three girls in Cornwall?" Patrick doesn't answer.

"Patrick?"

(Camera swivels to Patrick, who is on the floor panting, amassed in dust.)

"Hey miss, I think he's found your-"

(Before camera can resume postion, watcher can just see a snatch of the girl knocking Charlie out with her purse and running away. Patrick walks over to Charlie.)

"Didn't this happen in Cornwall?"

Well. I have too much free time. ._.;
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
Yay! A wedding, I love weddings drinks all around! Another great chappie as usual!
CharliesHoodie chapter 22 . 6/23/2006
Cameo! lol. I love your story. :-)
Eldawen chapter 21 . 6/19/2006
I think it's funny that Boone's mom is planning the wedding. In fact, I find it downright hilarious.

Ps, Donald/Darren/Daniel/Devon is great. That poor kid.
CharliesHoodie chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
“Liam’s wife? Liam…” Murdoc pauses and spots Liam waving his arms behind Karen. “…Talks about you all the time! Of course you’re Liam’s wife!”

XD

I love this.
Leaviel chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
okay... things I liked/ random thoughts while reading:

“Charlie, when are you going to shave that horrible beard off?” Karen asks as Charlie brings in her suitcases. “And for god’s sake, when are you going to fix your hair?”

I AGREE! I totally agree! Charlie's hair is just... horrible!

“Are you kidding? Look how pale he is! He’s Canadian!”

...that's just a great quote...

“Really, forget the charade. I mean, I know I’m gorgeous, but I also know that Liam never talks about me.”

wow... how utterly shallow... just... wow...

YAY! I'M IN IT! WOOT! WOOT, DAMMIT! ... I suppose I am a bit of a psycho... RARGH! *runs in triangles* Yay... I'm the "who the hell are you" girl! that's EXITING!

oh gosh... Carlyle... ah... boone... yeah... he's dead... that was really deep...

ah... kiss... kuchizuke... err... don't ask

o... you should have all your reviewers be the brides maids... or just some random girls they found off the street... which may happen to be your reviewers... I wanna hug Charlie! ... but somehow... I don't think he wants to hug me... *pout*
Leaviel chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
... how odd... again... ya know... now that ye've given one faithful reviewer a cameo... the others will want one too (hint hint)... yeah...

Gaah! this is SO much better than "This is Spinal Tap"! that movie was amusing in places... but this is... this is BRILLIANCE! It's like... *twitch, voice changes* Satan reincarnated in a cardboard tube!

...sorry... got quote happy there for a sec... it's those chinese finger puzzle/trap thingies... um, yeah... that-random... uh... keep writting... *twitch*
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
OMG I had a cameo. I forgot I asked for one! Thanks that was awesome!

Another great chapter as always. I will now have to say whenever anything medical is mentioned: "Ooh we have dentist on board!"
CharliesHoodie chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
yay! You FINALLY got a chapter up! This made my day.
leogal063 chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
YEAH! you updated! i love this story, especially the randomness.

"Jeremy snaps as he holds a mini milk carton against his eye, which we’ll assume Whatshername carried with her, because she just seems the type to carry around her daily source of calcium around."

I LOVED that. i could just see that. and the pepper spray. and the yogurt. LOL! it killed me. everytime i read this story i bust a gut laughing.

"And next chappie will indeed (hopefully) have Karen, the wicked wife from the East! ...Side of London. OOH!"

Oh, is she gonna be one of those wives who has their husbands completely hen-pecked? i hope she has the rest of the band under her mighty stare. i can't wait till the next chapter. UPDATE!
Leaviel chapter 19 . 4/8/2006
oh god... this is so random... just perfect!