Reviews for Round Midnight
Semjaza chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I cannot believe I never reviewed this. *smacks self* It's probably one of my all-time favourite stories on this site, and one that has entered my mind enough that it seems like canon to me. Highly plausible. Snape and John are utterly perfect here. Thank you for posting. :D
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Really good. I would never have thought of Snape having friends.

SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
really very great
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That's fantastic. I've been idly toying with the idea of having these two meet up for ages (two grumpy magic bastards, what could be better?) but I really don't need to now because this is better than anything that I could come up with.

John's narrative voice is great. And all your ideas are just so clever, as are the almost-throwaway lines. I really like the one about mourning garb, and the last line too.

Really good job!
Sass chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Like it!
moonhowl88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
omg this was amazing!

i can definatly see Constantine knowing Snape

cuthalion chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Of course I had no idea about John Constantine, but after having read this, I honestly don't care... this is marvelous, and your way of writing and your dark imagery makes my head spin. Bravo.
Ian Dugan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Just read your Round Midnight crossover.

Very well done. Love to see more of it.

Both characters were portrayed perfectly.

Good Job
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
A great one-shot I love it:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
HiBob chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nicely done. While I only have a passing familiarity with Constantine, the story catches his mood. I did note that they greeted each other as "Fool" and "Magician". I could easily see their images on their respective Tarot cards.
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh. Pretty.

That is all.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
good story, though i wish we got a bit more information about why snape killed him, or something like that. Other then that a very well written peice. Sequals?
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh...nicely done! I was a Constntine fan long before Harry Potter, and you've got him perfevtly characterized!
incandescens chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Nice, very nice. An excellent pair.