Reviews for Resurrection
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Please please update!
Hadrianna chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
What a great story, I'd love to see an update :D
Laydee Innocent chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! i adore your story! I can't wait to see what ahppes next! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update!

i'll be patiently waiting!

Evelyn Rose
maku chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
hey, I read your story and i'm fascinated. PLEASE continue, cause it's pretty good.
RIPClas chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
OMG I love Victor and Sue XD, Victor's uber cruel though, and poor Johnny btw.

Love ur Story~
Skull Bearer chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh please don't abandon this, it's far too good to leave alone. I love Doom and it's wonderful to have him finally getting revenge on that foursome of idiots. The plot is excellent, well-thought out and very IC for Doom. Please, after seeing F4(2) I need cheering up.
Aurian's Flame chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
The title definitely fits because this story needs to be resurrected. This is a very well written story, the characters are true, and the plotline is very fun and interesting. Please do something with this. I'll be watching for more.
straywriting chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Dang, this is a good fic. You have to come back and update! I'm dying to know what's going to happen.
MisticDust chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
PLEASE KEEP WRITEING! I WANT TO READ MORE! PLEASE! lol Hopefully you will continue writting cause it is a great story so far!

MisticDust chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
wow! this is a really alsome story! keep writing i want to read more! lol, keep up the good work and dont leave me hangin anymore! lol KEEP WRITING!

acb chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
Oh man this is so amazing. I want to see this version on the big screen. You're incredible. I hope you update soon.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Great Job! Excelent work

Elyse Rozema
Sphira chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Oh. Now THIS is a nice verison of Doom. Not exactly 616, but much more IC than other fics.
Gevaisa chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
This is a good story; how about some more?
doomwatcher chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
I am so lovng the fact that someone else finally realizes just how awesome, ruthless, vindictive, manipulative, powerful, and incredibly sexy Victor is! Yay! I really enjoy your story and your style, and think you have an incredible opporitunity to really explore what makes Victor tick and do what he does. Please keep writing! Hope I was (maybe) helpful!