Reviews for It's Called Love at First, and Doesn't Hurt
chronodekar chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I've been reading quite a few of your stories now DQBunny, and .. well, what else is left to be said now?

Your writing is excellent and the story is good. I really am out of words here. Perhaps, after I read the sequel to this, I'll have more to say?

But, this one, it's good. No, let me correct that, its good too. Just like your other stories.

Hmmm... why are there hardly 20 reviews for this? Doesn't anyone READ Slayers fanfics anymore?

-chronodekar
Luna12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great job! It can be pretty tricky to write romantic L/G fics, but you managed to maintain the style of the Slayers universe (with loads of comedy and mayhem). I also like how you are combining the different parallel worlds of the Slayers stories. Keep up the good work!
Eyebrows obsession chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I am glad to see that someone is including Seiryuuohnokishi characters in a fanfic! I am attempting to translate the seris myself, although I am very slow. Thank you for writing!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw...that was so cute! Great job with this. It's such an original premise. Man, I have to find those books, since I had no idea who those characters were. Thanks for explaining it!
Disbelief Suspended chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aww, very sweet fic. Someday, somehow I will get my hands on the Knight of Aqualord books...but still, a very enjoyable fic.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I like how in all your fics of Lina and Gourry you make their relationship after the confession not all that different then before. In truth I don't think it would really change, anyway. So I like that, it's realistic for this couple.

Nice story, and although I don't know who Lyos and Shizuri are in the anime, they seem hilarious companions to the gang.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Awesome. Again I haven't read the "Knight of Aqualord" although I probably should soon.

I loved the idea. This story developed nicely. Although I wonder, wouldn't it have been quicker and easier if Zasa just brought a more accomplished matchmaker in?

Wonderful job.
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
LOL! That was fun! _

-AHria
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hmm, I do wonder how that match-up would work. Which Knight would win? Probably Luna, since Ceiphied is second-in-power to L-sama Herself.
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
snif..snif...Kawaii! _!

Write more stories...Keep the good work!

Adios! Lesli
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This is very cute! I have always loved lina and Gourry as a couple!

sarah!
Hitteh Pitteh chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*fangirl squeal*

Wow! That was so adorable! Everyone was in character too! Yay!
Maddy02 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw, so sweet - you really do write the best LG fluff

I havn't read night of Aqualord, so i can't tell if Lyos or Shizuri are in charater, but everyone else seems perfect. Except i'm not sure Lina would have admited her feelings first, unless she was REALLY fed up hiding them.

Brilliant A beautifull story!