Reviews for Godfather Inheritance
I love that last paragraph. It was perfect 3
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
So bittersweet!
restinpace chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Woops, accidentally told you to update this too when it's already completed. I hate when people do that to me so, sorry. But you know, you should probably set it as complete so as not to confuse people.
The Awesomeness of Moosey chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Good one.

Poor Remus... :-(

Wiccan PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
So sad! It's funny, I was rereading OotP last week and that line, about Sirius staring at the Boggart-Harry struck me. I'd never really noticed it before, but thinking about it, I realized how awful that must have been for him to see...not only as a reminder of the very real possibility that his godson could die practically any minute, but also as a reminder of seeing his best friend's body lying dead...and now I've found your fanfic! It must be fate. Lol. You captured the moment very well. Another great piece.

Blessed Be,

miiamya chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this was so powerful. lots of love, maya or uknowho
aeramus chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow. That was REALLY well written and pretty much what I imagined to happen after Harry left the drawing room. I really liked it.
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aww... that was sad... but nice... keep writing
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Too bad they didn't have this kind of a relationship in HBP. Well, there's always book 7. This was great. Keep up the good work.
Ryyne chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh my, how sad... yet sweet :) I love the ending, especially. Simply wonderful.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was sad and sweet! Loved your portrayal of Remus. I'm glad Harry trusts Remus enough to search for comfort in him and to even allow him to take over as his Godfather. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

smalltowngurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
ok, that was sort of confusing for me, but that might be becasue i'm only half wake at this moment. Let's see, i was almost in tears at the end and i can't wait to see the next chappy!