Reviews for The Birthday Wish
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
SO CUTE! BEST WISH EVER! LOL.
annabee43 the non-member chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
xD LUV IT BAYBEE
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
So what if I may have been able to guess what would happen? That story was sappy and cute and I enjoyed it!
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
awwww so sweet (: awesome story!
althea lynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ok ok I'll review!PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!*starts forgiving like Ritsu*.Good job! I really liked this fanfic
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love your writing style! You've got Tohru down perfectly! And Kyo arguing with his conscience was a perfect touch. Please don't decapitate me!
kyosgirl411 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
PLEASE, I beg of you not to decapitate me! Very good story! I liked the ending ;) falskdkfjfhja
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AW cute (i guess) lol
Gypsy-Airs chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wonderful! That sounds like a "fun" birthday party to have.

I'm adding it to my favorites!

Dont hurt me...Please?
CatLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
it was short and sweet and to the point. it was so cute
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
cute _
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
How sweet! I love it Nice job, very fluffy.
animerockstar chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
very good keep up the excellent work
rabbit-ninja chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Shame it's a one shot, I wanted lemons! LEMONS! WO! sorry 'bout that you must think I'm totally weird now. As I was saying this wouldd make a pretty cool long story, just edit it alittle more, I noticed quite abit of typos near the end and one or two misspelled words _
Kyoluvr888 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I hope you know that I am very strict when it comes to reading some of the demented stuff some people write...But yours was pure genius! I loved it! It was so sweet...Keep writing. Oh and PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

(and all that stuff I previously wrote...it was true, I just couldn't restist! :3)