Reviews for When To Say No: Rogue POV
RogueNya chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Good story, and be good to continue if you have not already.
tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
I like it. I've got to read the sequel. It was all so sweet. Keep up the good work.
Miss DnG chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
Absolutely continue! So so cute, its a great fic *hoping*(so far)!
Coletterby chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
aw thats sweet

and they lived happily ever after in a pumpkin for the rest of their days (or words to that effect)
Snowbeardolphin chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
I really like how you wrote the chapters and I think you should continue the story.
FluidDegree chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
AW That was such a sweet ending. I love this story and I hope that you continue with the series. I can't wait to see Remy's pov. Hope it comes soon.
dreamer's dawn chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
So, it's over? Oh if it is, you so have to write more. Well, at least there was no angst. I kept expecting something bad to happen, and, yay, nothing did! But you have got to continue. I want to know Remy's take on all this! Feed the FiX
dreamer's dawn chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
That was a really sweet chapter. Can't wait for Remy's POV on all this, but since I've still got a chapter to go, I think I can wait. :) Update soon! Feeding the Fix...
Prexistence chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
aw such a nice ending to a wonderful fic _ i saw continue! if u dunt then ill bug ya until ya decide to! hehe j/k. . .kinda. Please continue one!
addtothenoise chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
Awe. Great finish. Yeah, you should continue with this series. I'll add nine more reviews myself if you want. :-) Go on, you know you want too.
FluidDegree chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Poor Remy...but that was sweet the way he was able to just stop himself. can't wait for the next chap. I hope that she is ready for him soon. They both deserve it.
addtothenoise chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Nicely done. Waiting for more. ;-)
Prexistence chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
he's so understandin, if it was Bobby i could see him whining to Rogue. but remy is much older much more responsable much hotter. . . do i really need to go on? anyways i just love this, you truely are the fluff master. update this as soon as ya can _
Prexistence chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
aw, glad he was able to comfort her over the holiday and keep her company, well she does have her family back in Mississippi, but they probably were freaked when she placed David into a coma. at least they got each other _. can't wait for the next chappie, can't wait for the next chapter
FluidDegree chapter 9 . 8/17/2005