Reviews for Palisade Escapades
Chranze chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ah, found it. They use the currency "jenny". The term is used at the epilogue about Krayon and Erutis:)
Chranze chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was so hilarious! Lord Goldilocks and Fancy Pants haha! Just one little error though: Demon Diary isn't a Japanese comic; it's Korean. So "million yen" wouldn't be the exact term. They use "won" in Korea... But I suspect Raenef and co. would use some strange money of the demonic realm:)I loved your story!
J. L. Moses chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh, this is wonderful. I absoultely loved it. Wonderful job.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Please make a sequel! I love KrayonxErutis!
Matani chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Hey! Are you the sakurablossoms person from devart? I'm from matani. )
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
LOVED IT!
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Oh my...that sound like my school...only with coke and whoever is the most hyper at the end has to do...something. Hehe. Great job, I love your fics!
Zin chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
HEE!

I'd absolutely love to see a sequel to this...

please?
xkuroxshinobix chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
hahaha how sad.. poor erutis.. T_T
LadyMoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
very good and I for one would like to see a sequel so please write one. Yay!
Sycocat chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
That was great...
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That's just funny. Poor Erutis...this goes on my favies list!
Nescentia chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
SO FUNNY! :roflmao: Poor Erutis my foot. But, how exactly did Erutis become naked when Eclipse transported her to her room?
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
-whistles a good one- W00t! Hehe that was awesome! OMG, you got a thing for making Krayon, erm...hehe, lol. That was excellent the way he almost said Mate and then changed it to marry. It's true, isn't it, eyes get darker when they're full of lust? I've heard that and maybe seen it before, too, but I'm not sure. O.o Anywho, excellent chapter, had me literally laughing out loud plenty of times. XD Great, I think it deserves a sequel! Oh, and what's this business about Erutis being "under" a kissing Demon Lord Krayon? Hehe...naughty naughty, they'll get caughty... And Krayon'll be satiated. O.o Erm, bad thoughts bad thoughts! .