Reviews for The Sarmatian
hazelelf1183 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I really enjoyed reading what you have posted. I hope that you will one day find time to update or finnish this story.
Camille Blackfox chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
Another great chapter. I am, however, a tad bit confused by the timing...when does it occur in the scheme of things? but no matter, bravo again.(P.S. thanks for the review on my last chapter, you're the only one who did!)
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE PLEAZ EXCELLENT AND REALLY FAST
mysticpig chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
oh my goodness! that makes me so happy that Tristan likes her! that's so cute! PLEEASE continue writing this story!

-mysticpig ;D
Sweet A.K chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Oh, so that's why Tristran was so much sadder then everyone else when she died. Very nice. I hope you update soon!

Some Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
please write another chapter but insted of only making it from bedivere's point of view make it from others

and can you make it so the knight's find out she's a girl

Thank's
je suis une pizza chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Another wonderful chapter! Thanks for trying to clear things up on the "one-shot" and the rest of the fic, although I'm still a little bit confused. Are you saying that these chapters are not suppose to follow the same story line as the 1st chapter or are they just closer looks. Also, when did this chapter take place? Before the Cai I'm assuming, and before Tristan found out about her sex? I know that you said that it was two years into her training or service or whatever but I cant find and dont remember when the others took place. I really like how you go back and foward in time, but a timeline or just a simple note at the top of the chapters saying when it's suppose to take place. Ehck. Now Im just buggin you, sorry about this but I really LOVE your story and want to understand it better. Oh! Oh one more thing-sorry- I hope the fact that this is a writting exercise for you doesnt mean that you will drop it at anytime; I just really want to see this really played out and all. ANyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
Sweet A.K chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Yay! Keep it up! I love it! Gotta love the fact that it digs into Tristan's past! Very good! I didn't notice any mistakes, your a good beta reader! *pats on back!* Update soon!

mysticpig chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
i liked this chapter very much, please write more!

also, does chapter 6 happen before chapter 5?
mysticpig chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
aww...how cute... :) great chapter, please write another tid-bit to the story!
je suis une pizza chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Well. THis is a very, very, very good story. The dynamics between Bedivere and the soon-to-be knigths are very well developed. It's excellent. I only have a few suggestions for you: 1. Right now your story will only let logged in readers review it. You'll probably get more reviews if you change that. It's annoying to have to go log in first and then review. 2. I'm a little confused about the first chapter and how it playes in with the rest of the story. It there are a few inconsistancies between it and the rest of the fiction are sort of a problem. Also, I think the first chapter was somewhat rushed and convoluted in it's style in comparisson tothese absolutely wonderful close looks at particular events in Bedivere's life. I just suggest either revising your firts chapter to fit the others better, or separating the first chapter and making it a true one shot. But this is just a suggestion. 3. I think that it might help you to get a beta, someone just to read over what you wrote before you submit it as there are a few very odd word choices that throw off your otherwise great writing skills. 4. What happened to Cai? Where's the bastard and whats been happening with all of that secret keeping stuff? Now that Tristan knows, will he find out about Cai? I know that your first chapter doesnt have anyone finding out till later, but it also didnt have tristan flat out find out about her gender, it just said that on some level he knew...i think.. Oh man. This is a very long review. Well, to sum it up-great story, I had a few suggestions (feel free to do whatever you want with them), and I can't wait for the next chapter!
camille blackfox chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
o anticipation is a cruel master! No matter though, the fact that you update fast makes me smile alot! :)
Sweet A.K chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
This rocks my bunny slippers... if I had bunny slippers, my cat drug the off somewhere. That was great! I just love Tristan! He's the greatest, isn't he? Once you get past all that hair and grim he's... clean and bald and naked... but he also has a soft spot. This is great! Please, update soon!

camille blackfox chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
brava brava, once more. Your writing has the power to bring us into the scene and feel the same way your characters do. On a less deep and meaningful track, we shall have to smack Lancelot; kicking defenseless pages is definately not chivalric! :)
AFreakInside chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Great chapter! I really like this side of Tristran... he's more open. Good job.