Reviews for One by One
mt legal
luft chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
good story )
CSIGranger7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I loved this! It was so wonderfully written and from a unique perspective, too. Nothing felt too rushed-just right and sweet! :)
Polly chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Dat woz great but sori now maybe i rushed but wat woz d twist!
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
love this to PIECES. well done you!
idyllic chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Thanks for this! I've been morphing from a GSR to a Sandle and dare I say it possibly a Snicker supporter. I'm just tired of Grissom and his ways. The guy needs to do something or get off the pot...or so they say. Anyways, sorry, your story was awesome, just what I needed. And it's going on my favorites. :)
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Great fic.

~Jackie~
will-you-wont chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was so...cute and yet sad. You actually really made me feel for Griss and i hate gridle shippers and i love sandles. Loved the cute greg sara scenes as well! Write more sandle shippers!
goblz chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I like this a lot! Hee hee. It's a very interesting piece, taking into consideration the Sara/Grissom thing along with Sara/Greg. I enjoyed this a lot, like I do all your other stuff, lol.
Lourdes777 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I liked it a lot! Curious about where the tattoo is, though...
crookedpen chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
this was great. just the way i thought griss would react!
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Poor Grissom. You don't miss it until it's gone, right? But, did you know that some roaches actually have wings? And they can fly, too. Grossily enough, I managed to witness one take flight while I was chasing it down my basement steps. Ew. Anyways, this was well written! And interesting too, because it makes you look at both sides of the story.
Tripp3235 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I really liked this story. I love how he has to really look to see their relationship. :) Good job!
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
AWESOME! This totally rocked! GREG SARA FOREVER! lol I ned new shows :(
avalon88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That's a nice story. I really liked it.