Reviews for That promise I made to myself
tentsubasa chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
That was nice. ) Friendship fics are really sweet. D Not that I don't like romance!
Tripoli chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Wow, I found this story very good! It really shows what Jyou is thinking and feeling, very cute!
kidogirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Wow...this is some really great Jyou fiction. Wish I could write as well as you do. Wonderful job! :D
Rei-san chapter 2 . 12/31/2001
Ahhh! That was just simply beautiful! You really stayed true to Jyou's charecter. (How do you do that? I always make him to sarcastic) Anyways, me LOVES this fic!
cali-chan chapter 2 . 4/15/2001
I'm truly impressed. This is probably the best Jyou personification I've ever read, and I've read a lot of them. Not only is it totally sweet, it's almost- perfect. Oh, I can't describe it. And when his parents are splitting, God, I just FELT it. I truly FELT depressed. It was really wonderful. Keep up like this. -cali-chan.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
Oh...wow. This is just...WOW. Wonderful, beautiful, everything! Please continue this soon!
Selena Style chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
Aw, thats so sweet. Thats an interesting point of view of how the people in Odiaba reacted towards the whole Myotismon thing. Good job!
s1ncer1ty chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
Awww. That was really cute, and very well done. Great insight into the character, and wonderful development. o.o
SPAZ the dog chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
This was soooo cute! Ayah...Poor Joe though.
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
Wonderful. ;.; Leto-sempai, that was just right! It's exactly what I needed! With all of the Takari fics and mess being posted all the time, it's about time someone out there remembered our beloved Joe, and who better to write a good fic than you? You know me perfectly well enough to know that I looooved the Joe-Mimi interaction (I always do!), but it would've been nice if you did a little bit of Joe-Matt interaction, too. But I digress...you gave a plenty-good reason not to include it-at least you mentioned it. Some people get this impression that Joe and Izzy have a better relationship with each other...when they really don't interact that much, do they? O.o; Wonderful fic-wait, I already said that-I look forward to your next ficcy-poo! And thank you for sticking with pre-02 ages. There's not enough 01 fics anymore, either. ;.;
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Oh...;.; That was so wonderful! It's so great to have such a dedicated Joe fan as you, Leto-sempai! The last entry...oh, he's such a DOLL! Wonderful insight into his character. You wrote him very-true-to-life, but still exactly how he is portrayed in the actual series. Wonderful job. He's still very mature for his age, yet you can see his childishness in everything. Insightful.
Mabis chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
I think the format of a journal works well for this fic. I also liked how you handled the idea of everyone becoming famous. I think it worked well, and seemed realistic. The cat was also a nice touch. The one thing I'm not sure of, however, is the fact that Joe didn't figure out that his parents were getting a divorce on his own. It seems to me, at least, that he'd probably be able to figure it out. Of course, what you've written also works too, actually. I could see Joe acting that way about his parents. Definately a great fic.
Argent Dragon chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
Good story. I enjoyed reading what the Digidestined might have gone through after the end of season 1.
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
cute
Rachel Lynn chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
*sighs happily* *Excellent Joe fic! I loved Scratch, and I love the whole idea of them becoming famous and getting both positive and negative attention from the media and their other friends over the whole Digiworld thing. Pretty original! - Great fic!