Reviews for Of Two Worlds
MaryChapel chapter 3 . 11/7
Someday, please come back to this story. It deserves to be finished. :) Please?
It has been 10 years ... still one of my favorite stories. I hope you find it in your heart to add more soon.
DownDeepSouth chapter 4 . 6/22
I've always wondered if you had more of this, tucked safely away on a hard drive somewhere.

And since the first time I read this, I suspected that intelligence agent was really up to no good.

Will more ever come to this story?
DownDeepSouth chapter 1 . 6/21
I almost forgot about this old story! I sought it out because I have a scene in the epilogue of Tale of the Last Clans that I wanted a little inspiration for and reminded of this WIP.

You don't have more chapters of it you could post, do you? It is obviously not as well edited as your more recent work, but the story is still compelling and the detail is perfect. More please!
Excellent story. In chapter 1 you noted that you had a half dozen chapters done. Now, 10 years later, could you please give us at least the rest of what you had written back then? Sounds like this is set not too long after Journey to Babel, so could be a follow-on to Holo 5 - or we can just figure out where we want it. ;) Thanks for your wonderful writing.
MaryChapel chapter 4 . 4/27
Oh my!

I think this is close to being my absolute favorite of all your work. Will you ever continue it?
me chapter 4 . 4/20
I was just rereading all of your stories and I'd forgotten how much I love this one! The suspense is terrible! I love it. Please keep going!
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 3/30
It's interesting to see Amanda, Sarek and Spock from Federation security's point of view. Somehow I don't think Spock and Fellows are going to deal too well together, say nothing of Sarek and Fellows. And poor Kirk and McCoy, stuck in the middle. Someday, I'd love to see how it all comes out. Pretty please?
GWBear chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I really love this story. I wish it had continued. Any chance of that happening?
Kylex chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Another great story. Please continue! You have created such an interesting storyline for Sarek and Amanda. They have always been one of my favorite couples. I loved the JTB episode...hooked since then. Read every Star Trek book that they were in. Your stories are sooooo much better. I would really love to finish this story...please share.
Illena chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
This is great. I have just re- read all four chapters (Not for the first time) and it has the makings of a very intriguing mystery. I still want to know what happened when Sarek discovers that the Enterprise is really a Trojan Horse, and there are some very questionable people trying to get near him and his family.
Did you ever write more of this?
Bergamotte chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
This is an exciting fic. I'd love to know what happens next. Pat Foley, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write and post the rest of the story when possible. Thanks for all these terrific stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Just re reading this story again tonight. Wonderful
Julie chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Great story so far ... It has been 8 ...what happened to the other chapters? I hope you find the time to update someday soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Please, please, please continue! So far this is my favorite story and I would love to read the rest of it. I love your Amanda and Sarek stories - the best ever! I check your website many times during the day to read completed stories and check for new updates.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »