Reviews for Innocent Intentions
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
My God!When will you finish this?I-Ii's really funny!*Laugh hardly*
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
ZOMG! I luves it! Kawaii! so good! *hugs* you're AWESOME!

This is well written, and so cute! my eyes even watered!
lightningstar-icy chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
:3... I like this story a TON! Seriously, you can't go on hiatus! It's too hilarious. (I love how netto acts like such a baka.)

oh,and i'm curious...what's a yukata? *newbie fan* Is it like a kimono?
Elsie Grandewing chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
*Pokes authors*Update...now...
ToraYashaChan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
"HAHAHAHAHA XD I love the cuteness of this fic! Pwease get going with the second chapter!" makes the cutest face she can muster "I'll love you forever if you do!" XD
yen tran chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
that is one hecka good story and keep writing
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
you can not leave it there. GR! i loved it.
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
T.T .. no lemon? sigh... So hard to find good stories these days with no evil cliffies... oh well, not bad anyway.
Jadhy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
NO! it was geting so good. . Yaoi-ness rocks.
MeowPx chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Yeah! I find it! the variety of fanfic about I was searching for so long! 8) and now I find it!Yey! 8D

Konnichi wa! I'm French! and I very like your fanfic!

It's so funny! hihihi!

I wait the next!

Blues x Rock powa!
The Used And Fallen chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I hate cliffies! Please update! I'm totally in love with EnzanxNetto!

-The Used And Fallen.
Rockies chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Good job so far. Some things, though:

-I think you meant "frantically" in, "he shook Netto franticly"

-In "The mother may be even tempered but when her family was evolved… Enzan shuttered," evolved should be involved and shuttered should be shuddered. [As a side note, Enzan fearing Haruka is a funny thought XP]

-The lines, "... Blues... that makes no sense." and “One, Rockman is a navi, it’s impossible to drown since he’s made of data. Two, navis don’t need to breathe. Three, normally you wouldn’t have cared nor waited for my orders to save him.” seem like they should be in the same quotation marks, as in, "... Blues... that makes no sense. One, Rockman is a navi, it’s impossible to drown since he’s made of data. Two, navis don’t need to breathe. Three, normally you wouldn’t have cared or waited for my orders to save him.” [plus the nor should be or]

-I had to do a double take at, “Nah, Rock? What time is it? It’s 7 pm, Netto-kun, you should get home” as it was hard to tell at first who was talking since everything was in the same quotation marks. It should be “Nah, Rock? What time is it?" "It’s 7 pm, Netto-kun, you should get home.”

-Minor typo: you have "Madori” when she first appears, then "Madoi" in the rest of the fic [the latter is correct].

Sorry if it seems like I'm nitpicking. I did like this overall. You kept everyone in character, and it was adorable. The scene where Enzan catches Blues [especially Blues' excuse and Netto's comment about how Rockman should be on top] was my favorite part. I do look forward to the next chapter. _
CelestialClouds chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is nice!
Duo's Deathscythe hell chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
i love ! meany!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
we... continue! anotehr ffnet author told me i had to read this so i did! its great!