Reviews for Lola
Munin Crow chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
I was really hoping you'd update this soon, and I'm extremely happy with this chapter, it may very well be the best sex scene I've ever read. I love the way you write the two of them, I really hope there's more to come.
wiahua chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
damn... i not even gay but this so hot... and well this fic really gives me idea for my boy, *grin*
gabo0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Its a shame you stopped writing.

The story was ver alluring

GaB
Blue-eyed Fox chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Next please..._
duos-deathscythe chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Intriguing...
freya kurenai chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
ah!nononononono!why a cliffie?why,i ask youwhy?ehm,anyway,that was a great fic,but a lolitadress...evil,yet somehow...hm,you will continue i believe?not many ppeople have self-control,but i dont suspect you to be something other,but if you are,then by all means keep us waiting.i shall go and slash the hell out of somebody/s to take out my sheer frustration.
Kojima Ayumi chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
WoOt. this is one nice story (althought i don't really know what's a lolita dress. ;;)
barbara chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh please, don't stop. I want to read more of dominant Crawford and blushing Aya.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
cute! HOt!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
kya you must update soon!
Scelestus chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Hot, steamy sex scene between Brad and Ran? Heh heh, just kidding (or maybe not?) but I love this story and this pairing! Aya in a dress with good ol' Brad to seduce him is the best. I hope you update /very/ soon and continue with this story!
tigermink chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I was very happy to see a new chapter here. Aya and Brad make a great team ::grins:: i can't wait for the next chapter to see where they go. I hope we will get another chapter soon.
tigermink chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I was very happy to see another chapter here. I love Aya/Brad and just can't find enough to read. Other then a few typos you are doing a very good job with this fic so far and i hope you will update again very soon.
gonyos chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Like it _ !

It's a nice way, how Crawford picks Aya up.
barbara chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I've been waiting for the 2nd chapter - when is it coming? I really want to read a CrawfordxAya or SchuxAya story (basically as long as Aya is uke) and so far yours is very promising. I really like the way Aya kept repeating "You want me to wear what?" - that's really funny. Please continue...