Reviews for Finger Lickin' Good: Variations on a Fruit Theme
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aaaaa I love love LOVEEEEE this! Write more of these pleaaaase? XD PRETTY PLEASE WITH PEACHES STRAWBERRIES AND SIMON IN TOP!33 soooo good seriously!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Peached are good, but strawberries are sweet. Awesome detail.
TheBlueLooper chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
so brilliant. it was very well written, in character, and such a wonderful single moment you've created within the firefly universe. also, superb characterization of simon. loved how socially inept his embarrassment was. haha and jayne was so jayne. thanks for writing this!
queenjane516 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
do i dare and do i dare?

had a touch of prufrock to it :-)(my favorite poem). I'm curious as to whether or not it influenced your story :-) i hope so
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hahaha - never has eating fruit sounded so... risque.

Cute little ditty, funny character interactions and the like. Who knew someone could have a love affair with a peach...
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Well you did say that it was 'almost' her favorite, so don't worry about peaches vs strawberries. The story was top notch in both story, and word choice, and I regret not reading it earlier. _; although I shoulda been asleep, but I couldn't resist a lil late night reading. Great work, I'd like to see some more Firefly stories from you in the future.
Storm O chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
M...Peaches are good. I enjoyed this. Very good job.
Ciryature Sea Elf chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow... that was hot.

And funny, and cute, and very in character. Loved it. :D
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
lol loved it. VERY good description of this event lol.
Maggie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I adored this fic! Absolutely adored it. Erotic and sweet at the same time. I love your characterizations of everyone, even those who only show up briefly. I loved how you painted such a visual picture of Kaylee sitting on the crates in the sunlit cargo bay. This was great!

You stated "will work for reviews!" May I counter with will review if you share more delightful Simon/Kaylee stories?

Well done! :)
Sen chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I will never look at a peach the same way again. lol.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
AW! Great fluff! Awesome! LOve it! I'll never think of peaches the same way! That's for sure! Loved the Simon Kaylee moment! So sweet! Great job! Cudos!
Pinkypop22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow That was great.

The story was very well done. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff soon.
Katinka31 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hee! It was great fun to see Simon become a little...disconcerted. ;) I think you got the cadences of Kaylee's speech down perfectly.
KaySky chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*reads sign: will work for reviews* My grass really needs mowing. How many reviews will that cost me? LOL

I really loved this story. I thought it was extremely cute, and I am glad you used a peach. Everyone writes about strawberries, but I believe you're the first I know of to write about a peach. Well done!

I can't wait to read some more of you work!