Reviews for Light of my friends
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
) That was really sweet. D Mimi really pulled through. D
Ella chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i love Joe and Mimi together especially when it is not to much of a romance. awesome job. write more
Devidramon chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You've got to do more of these.
Argent Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Good story.
Prima I 4got2 sign in chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Cute. I liked it! I suddenly noticed I'm kinda like Mimi, coz I'm like, you know, saying like all the time?
cali-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Aaahhh, cute. I think I liked better Jyou's pieces, but I'm getting that it's supposed to be that way? ;; Ok, that's it, I guess. -cali-chan.
The Author Formerly Known as Seiitsu chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Ayack! _ -Too- adorable-fuzzy cute... And! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING MIMI-SENSEI! She's been gushing... ((And writing! WRITING! Wahhoo!)).. Ehyoo! SO adorabley-sweet when Joe was comforting Mimi on the interview, and his crest started glowing... Cute! Characterization is supurb.. I can see something blooming with Mi and Joe, Hmm? But, Poor Joe! Din even know his family was ripping at the seams.. Denial, is a very ugly thing Joe. ((Yack! This is a VERY weird review, sor-ee! Trying to do a zillion things at once! Bottom line: I love it.)) -Seii-
lyra chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
that was just really cute...and very Mimi...good work!
Yuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
YES! Joe rocks!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
This one was good too. I think you should continue with everyone's reactions to the whole media thing of the digi destined. Not everyone with their own stories, but a blurb or something. I think you write their characters well. Anyways, good story.
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Leto-san! Thank you SO much for finally doing another Joe-Mimi fic! There's a reason you're one of my top-three favorite authors, and finally being able to read a new work of yours...just makes my opinions on that choice stronger! Both this fic and "The Promise I Made To Myself" are some of your best works-I was captivated with the realism and bittersweet simplicity of it all...now I must go review that one...I'm so glad I have you on author alert! I'm sorry I've been so quiet, I will e-mail you! I promise! (I got accepted into Trinity, so a lot of pressure is now off. ;)
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Wow. Very kawaii! Good job with Mimi's personality. _
Elfgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Wow, this was really good! Friendship fics are rather rare- good ones anyway. I like the way you characterized Mimi and Joe; I think you were pretty accurate with the way they act. I liked this a lot, so I think I'm gonna have to read your other fic now!
Rachel Lynn chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Eieee! I *loved* that! I love the way you characterized Mimi. Too cool! And "Allery-maker" and Hairball" *snickers* Yeah, I can see Joe coming up with those too. Great fic!
Rb chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Aww, that was sweet. Mimi's a bit bubbly-ditzy, but sweet.