Reviews for ErMyNee
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I like fluff, abd this was very fluffy.
Donna Bella chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my, this story is so great. There were a few grammar problems (sorry, I'm a stickler about that) but it was just such a good story that it was very easy to overlook most of it! Haha:)

Ahhh I love this story so much. I think I'm going to read it again:)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
N'awww! Loved this little scene, very sweet and very them!

:D
EmRosey chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
AW! :D
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great story. You really captured Hermione's character. Ron too. Just brilliant, it may be a popular scene but this is very much your own
autumnlover chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
cute! like super cute1 you deserve tons and tons of reveiws!
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I adored this, it was absolutely just - it was perfect. Hermione was so in character, and you showed a side of Ron that, I really don't think was OOC at all, just more mature - I wish I could convey how much I loved this. RonHermione forever :-D.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
aww its so cute and fluffy. i was planning on writing a scene like this, but i've decided to skip over it. But i've decided to do A 4 part maybe even 5 part one shot...so i gues its not really a one shot is it? i promise i will get to ur story,i'm just a little strapped for time at the current moment. I was looking at our profile and i saw that you love Fall Out BOy...OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM! I listen to the CD all the

Peace, Love and MIckey MOuse...I'm outie

AB
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Aw, that was adorable!
Machiavelli Jr chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I ended up

With too much fluff.

Yes, too much. I don't care though, fluff is good. Write more. Soon.
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
aw! Awesome stuff!
FadedRose chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Dude, this story was even better than the other one. OMGH, I LOVE it. PLEASE write more stories!
closedbookopenmind chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Very, very cute. I'm not a sappy person, but this fanfic certainly made me feel that way. I enjoyed it very much. I love H&R fics. I have one called "A Mother's Eyes," if you ever want to check it out.
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
fabulous! simply perfect. it was well-written and absolutely adorable. this line was the best: "Hermione’s only thought was finally." that's so true. good job with this fic, i enjoyed it.
Mrs. H Potter chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This was a really great story! I was mad that they didn't end up together in the end of the book or anywhere in it. I love this and wished it avtually did happen. Great story!