Reviews for Psicotic
maria chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
hahahha esta cool ale! hahahah sooo funny!qu te vaya bn en tu otra historia!
brainish chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
mow that i read chapter 2 chapter one begins to have more sense of why you chose to use the word demon, and Nick's last name isn't squire it is SCRYER. ok these really get more into the orginal midway idea.
brainish chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
you are not the onlyone i also loved the game very much and i like the begining, it was outstandin, but the end that thing about the demon line aura i think has nothing to be with

psi ops, because the poiny of psi ops i the decovering of humar abilities and the contol of the total capacity of human braim, and a creature that seems to control nick it is just not part of the original theme, i ecorage you to read my story about psi ops, and tell me wheather you liked it or not, or what do you think i can change.
starkiller247 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
please continue this story it's great! if you dont i would kinda be disapointed because it's a great story and author so please please continue
Nanner-Monkey chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Sweet. It's a little late, but, ah, could you make more of this? I'll help with critique and pointers.

For instance: Elemental Manipulation. No, no as in fire, wind, etcetera- though those are cool, too. I mean as in the periodic table elements. Nothing says "hello" like sucking the oxygen out of a room or turning a puddle into a firebomb (hydrogen oxygen PK FUN).

Nick will never be the same...

If you can get back to this in some fashion, I do hope this fifth review does something for you...
lil prophet 720 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
i like this game alot i think you did a great job i'll b waiting for the next ch.
Axil 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i love this story so fare so please keep going and my i sujest you try some thing dealing with lighting or electrisaty
Axil 2.0 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
keep it up i love this so fare and hope to read more of it, and i hope to see more kills like that one there in the end.
Darth Stryph chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Thanks for writing a Psi-Ops story. Heh, I never ever thought about writing a sequel to the Psi-Ops game before. I never even thought about writing Psi-Ops before. But now, you and your reviewers have inspired me to make a New Psi-Ops story. I think I'll call it... Psi-Ops 2: Dark Rising. The name might change but the story will be written. I will post it sometime in early April. The date will be specified later on. By the way, excellent story. I like how you made Sarah as evil as her twin sister. Keep up the good work.

-Darkpyde
AgentEarlSplicer chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Can you continue this story? I could give you some ideas for new abilties he could develop if you ask me. Well, think about it, and contact me. Later.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hey man. Update would be appreciated
SPG inc chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Update man!
MicroChips chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Hmm, interesting concept. I jsut hope that Midway actually makes a sequel /fume/

Just a few suggestions, you could slow down and add more detail into the scenes, the plot insn't bad, it's just too fast.
Kire Nosnah chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Finally! A Psi-Ops Story. I was a little dissapointed though when I read it. No offense or anything, but I didn't think it was that good. I liked the idea of him getting new powers, but I didn't like the freezing thing so much, and I hated that you made Sarah evil. Hasn't she proved herself loyal to Nick?
SPG chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
it's ok, but it's a bit odd

oh well, who cares...?